Badge of Honour
What one learns at university is not simply a transfer of skills: university life is not just studying in a book, attending a lecture, taking a course.
Being immersed in the university environment in itself creates opportunities and moments of growth, contributing to the formation of the person before that of the student, the professional, the scholar. With this in mind, after a long period of suspension due to the pandemic emergency and the closure of universities, the Badge of Honour initiative is back on the agenda.
IULM, together with the teaching activities of its programmes of study, offers its students opportunities for cultural deepening in all fields of communication: opportunities to enrich the theoretical foundations and practical knowledge acquired in class. It is a priority to create opportunities to experience the University to the full and open up new horizons of interest and participation in intellectual and civic life. For this reason, activities and initiatives in which you can participate to enrich your academic curriculum marked by the logo at the bottom of the page will be proposed to you periodically.
The activities marked with the Badge of Honour will be divided into University initiatives, valid for all students, and Faculty initiatives, valid only for students of the respective faculty. During graduation, the committee, in its autonomy, may take them into account for the purposes of awarding the overall graduation grade, awarding no more than 1 point within those resulting from the curriculum to undergraduates who present at least 6 honour activities carried out in the three-year degree courses and 4 honour activities carried out in the two-year period for the Master's degree courses.
The film review is part of Badge of Honour activities. To obtain the Badge of Honour, it is necessary to attend all four meetings. For attendance to be recorded, interested students are asked to show up with a university badge or valid ID.
- The terror of irony: a series of talks on the Word of the Year
- Eco-Imagination for a Sustainable Future
- Sognielettrici: the festival of fantasy and science fiction imagery
- IULM International Week 2023
- Conference Languages and Languages for Peace
- Memorie del futuro: Festival del Cinema Ibero-Latino Americano
- Ciclo di incontri "Educarci alla transdisciplinarità"
- Noir in Festival
- activities in support of IULM Sport
- Film Review - Reflections on the subject of violence against women
Badge of Honour events don't end there!
Look for the red flag in the news on the site to find out if an event is part of Badge of Honour activities, or check this page often to stay up-to-date on upcoming meetings.
- RAI Prix Italia 2021;
- Noir in Festival 2021;
- Support activities carried out by some students as part of IULM Sport's communication initiatives;
participation in "Communication International Week" planned for March 2022;
- Geopolitical Map"
- International Center for Contemporary Arts Research - at La Biennale di Venezia;
- Moby Dick Workshop;
- Sergio Leone Conference