International, business oriented, multicultural, and entirely in English – IULM University’s 1st level Master in International Tourism and Hospitality (MITH) gives you the skills crucial to face the radical changes in today’s tourism sector. A faculty of internationally renowned teachers and senior managers of leading companies guide you throughout the innovative program. MITH puts your talent into play and helps you accelerate your career in tourism and hospitality.
Italy / Abroad
- 51% of graduates hired by their internship host company
- 86% of graduates working as tourism professionals within 3 months, thanks to MITH Career Advisory Service
- +350 international alumni network in 43 countries
- +500 partner companies in educational projects, internships and work placements
- Intensive degree program in a leading Italian university in Milan
- International faculty and student mix
- Hands-on approach with company visits and lectures with senior manager, giving insights into best practices and cutting-edge management tools
- A choice of specialization in areas essential for the revitalization of tourism: Revenue Management or Luxury Marketing and Client Experience or Attractions Management
- 1-week study visit in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, venue of Expo 2021
- 1 month consultancy project to implement innovative projects with partner companies
- 6-month customized internship in Italy or abroad within MITH’s +500 partner company network
Scheduled days with entrepreneurs or management teams to learn how to:
- innovate business models in the tour operator sector, with Quality Group, Asian Trails, Alidays, WeRoad
- customize services in luxury hospitality with the Dorchester Collection Academy, Principe di Savoia and Bulgari
- win a bid for an international congress with AIM Group
- create advanced technological solutions for the travel sector with Amadeus
- foster talent and develop skills of the future with Accor and NH Hotel Group
- deal with change to build a successful career in hospitality with Mandarin Oriental
- launch an e-commerce campaign for hospitality with Expedia and DQ&A
- manage “white label” hotel structures, innovative forms of hospitality and high value concierge services for the luxury sector with LHM, Italianway and Top Life Concierge
- develop travel retail in an urban destination with Scalo Milano
- create a startup in tourism with Evaneos and Tueke
MITH students choose their specialization path from 3 proposed topics selected each year according to their timeliness, partner companies requirements and job market relevance. In 2021, the choices are Revenue Management, Luxury Marketing and Client Experience, and Attractions Management.
The specialization course adds great value to your CV and can be combined with a customized internship.
The tourism sector is undergoing a profound transformation. In response to the current public health emergency, new business models are emerging along with innovative ways of managing traditional businesses; both need novel managerial skills and tools.
MITH, working in collaboration with leading tourism companies since 2003, prepares young talents to be the protagonists in this rapidly evolving scenario.
As a MITH student, you are engaged in:
- an active learning approach to develop a range of critical skills: problem solving, adaptive leadership, innovation and teamwork in international contexts, all of which are essential to successful entry into the most sought-after companies.
- 360 degrees view of the tourism sector and its future areas of development, including food, fashion and design, luxury and cultural heritage.
- a customized internship, designed for your attitudes and interests, to accelerate your career in tourism and hospitality.
- earning a further specialization in one of the following areas: revenue management, luxury marketing and client experience and attractions management.
MITH seeks out the best graduates, both Italian and foreign, with an excellent command of English, who wish to accelerate their career in tourism at an international level. Previous work experience is desirable.
Professor of Experience Design & Head of Experience Design at Fachhochschule Salzburg
Vannini Maria Cristina
owner di soluzionimuseali-ims sas e Trustee of the Board of European Museum Forum