Due to the health emergency, there are few places in attendance and they comply with the rules on social distancing. Once the classrooms have reached their capacity limit, pre-enrolment will be closed.
EU students: € 12.000,00
Application fee*: € 100,00
1st Installment € 6.000,00 enrollment
2nd Installment € 3.000,00 (March, 15th 2021)
3rd Installment** € 3.000,00 (May, 30th 2021)
NON-EU students: € 14.400,00
Application fee*: € 100,00
1st Installment: € 6.000,00 enrollment
2nd Installment: € 5.400,00 (March, 15th 2021)
3rd Installment**: € 3.000,00 (May, 30th 2021)
The pre-enrollment fee is deducted from the first installment of the tuition fee if the enrollment is confirmed. The fee is non-refundable to students who do not confirm their enrollment or pass the selection.
* 1st installment + € 16,00 stamp duty in virtual amount
** 3rd installment + € 16,00 stamp duty for the release of the diploma
(Ministry of Finance authorization - Department of Revenue - Regional Directorate of Revenue for Lombardy - Milan branch - Third Department - Prot. N. 3/9467/99 of 2/11/99)
Overdue payment of university installments are charged a late fee of € 75.00.
MITH will award a € 6.000,00 merit award to one international student to partially fund tuition fees.
The board, comprising Professor Manuela De Carlo, Director of the Master in International Tourism and Hospitality and Professor Francesca d’Angella, professor at MITH, will evaluate the candidates and establish a ranking. The merit award will be assigned to the first ranked student.
To be eligible for selection, students must:
- Complete the pre-enrollment procedure through the website, sending all necessary documents, including the 100 € application fee payment
- Send a letter of motivation in English
- Send a letter of recommendation in English
- Send a presentation video describing your aspirations, strengths and weaknesses
- Provide certified knowledge of the English language (IELTS with a minimum score of 6.5 or TOEFL with a minimum score of 80iBT)
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Italian language
- Undergo a selection interview
Your letter of motivation should tell us/describe:
- Why you want to study International Tourism and Hospitality at the IULM
- Which aspects of the MITH program you think will help you reach your goals
- Your international experiences and why you are a good fit for an international environment?
- Your mid-term and long-term vision for your post-MITH Program in a Hospitality/Tourism career path.
Your presentation video should:
- Provide a brief self-introduction
- Explain what matters most to you, and why. Tell us about values and experiences that have influenced your personality.
- Tell us about how you relate with your peers in a group. Are you a leader? A socializer/implementer/facilitator? A combination?
- Share with us any other information you consider relevant for your application.
All fully completed candidatures received by September 30th 2020 will be taken into account.
The ranking will be published by October 9th 2020 and the merit award will be issued as a discount on the second and third tuition installment.
For more information, please contact us at [email protected]
IULM University, in collaboration with Banca Popolare di Sondrio, supports high-level specialist training with specific financial assistance formulas and subsidized loans. For information, interested parties may apply directly on campus at the central office, contact the bank by phone +39 (02) 818 8861 or write to [email protected]
- Degree (first level, master/specialist or old system) in any subject;
- Very good knowledge of the English language: IELTS (6.5) or TOEFL (80 iBT) or based on a personal assessment interview (minimum mark: 25/30)
- Strong motivation and excellent psycho-attitudinal skills
Please note: applications for admission from students who declare that they have acquired their degree by the March 2020 session are also accepted - subject to reservation.
Application for admission can only be made at the address: http://servizionline.iulm.it/.
> If you are an IULM student, enter your username and password to access your personal page; then go to the secretarial section and select pre-enrolment.
> If you are a student from another University, proceed with the registration and go to the personal page; then go to the secretarial section and select pre-enrolment.
From your personal page you have to:
- indicate the chosen Master (you can submit more questions for different courses)
- upload the following documents in pdf: (not for students from IULM degree courses)
- photocopy of identity card
- photocopy of tax code
- degree certificate / original transcript with exams taken
- optional submission of an international language certificate attesting to a good knowledge of English (IELTS or TOEFL)
- photocopy of payment of pre-enrolment fee
The admission application is confirmed only after verification by the Banking Institute of the payment of the admission fee of € 100.00 deductible from the first installment of the enrollment fee, in case of confirmation of enrollment and after verification of the curricular requirements for admission to the Masters.
No refund will be due to you if you choose not to confirm the registration.
Once the documents have been received, and after an initial check of them, the secretariat contacts the candidates to arrange a selection interview with the coordination of the Master aimed at ascertaining the motivation and personal aptitudes of the candidates.