Path of studies
The degree course in HTM, in collaboration with the University of Central Florida, is a unique course in Italy: 3 major specializations, 2 countries, 2 degrees. For managing the tourism of the future.
The Master's Degree Course in Hospitality and Tourism Management (HTM) is a dual degree program that prepares you to assume responsibilities as a manager and entrepreneur in tourism.
The address in the United States allows you to acquire a double Italian and American degree as well as a one-year visa in the United States to complete your path with professional experience.
If you decide to complete the entire two-year course at IULM, you have the opportunity to carry out a semester abroad and customize your study plan in one of the most sought after specializations in the sector today.
|Faculty||Arts, tourism and markets|
|Course name||Hospitality and tourism management|
|Name of the course in English||Hospitality and tourism management|
|Type of course||Master's degree|
|Degree class||LM-49 - Design and management of tourism systems|
|Type of access||Course with scheduled number of places with selective knowledge testing|
|Language in which the course is held||English|
The Master's Degree Course in Hospitality and Tourism Management - dual degree allows you to choose between three highly distinctive specializations in the United States, or Italy in three excellent training centers on these issues.
After attending a common first year, you can choose the specialization that best suits your abilities and that is in line with your professional expectations:
Click on the names of the three specializations to learn more.
- Hospitality and Tourism Mangement (UCF)
- Digital Technologies and Data for Tourism and Creative Industries (IULM)
- Sustainable Destinations Management and Communication (IULM)
The Master's Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management allows - through the choice of specialization in Hospitality and Tourism Management in the United States to obtain a double degree in centres of excellence at international level.
Address in Hospitality and Tourism Management - in English
The second year takes place in Orlando (USA), at the Rosen College of Hospitality Management of the University of Central Florida (UCF).
Rosen College of Hospitality Management ranks 1st in the US and 2nd internationally in the ShanghaiRankings of the world's top 500 universities for hospitality and tourism programs.
The students get a double Italian (Master's degree) and American (M.Sc.) degree and the possibility to obtain a one-year work visa to complete the experience in the United States. Through this course, students are prepared to readily assume roles of responsibility in the best companies in the sector at an international level.
The Master degree course is designed in accordance to the following educational objectives:
- to provide students with different school and cultural backgrounds the knowledge and skills most requested by companies and institutions in the tourism and hospitality sectors;
- to encourage critical, active learning aimed at the application of the most advanced managerial models and tools to real business and territorial contexts in order to tackle specific management problems;
- to offer a general vision of the tourism system and its evolutionary trends and an understanding of the interconnections between tourism and some related production chains (agri-food, fashion & design, luxury, art and cultural heritage);
- to allow participants to identify and build the process of specialisation most consistent with their personal interests and attitudes in the area of tourism business management or territorial development.