Choosing to study abroad means opening your personal and professional horizons. Discover all the IULM international study opportunities
With the Erasmus programme for study, IULM students can spend one or two semesters of their mobility at a European university that holds an ECHE (Erasmus Charter for Higher Education) with which IULM has signed a bilateral agreement and has received a Community scholarship.
During their mobility the Erasmus student can take exams, carry out thesis research or a period of "combined mobility" study + internship (provided that the internship is provided for in the IULM university curriculum) with the guarantee that the activities agreed and then acquired abroad are recognized upon return through credit transfer and conversion of marks.
An Erasmus student may receive a monthly Community scholarship as a 'flat-rate contribution to mobility costs' or benefit only from Erasmus status (without a scholarship). The student is required to pay the IULM tuition fees but no contribution is due to the host university.
Essential requirements for participation in the Erasmus call for studies:
- Be regularly enrolled in one of the current years of Bachelor or Master of Science programs; students not enrolled in Bachelor or Master of Science programs are not allowed.
- Have a level of language proficiency in the language chosen in the application appropriate to the required destinations, supported by international certification (B2 for English; B1 or B2 for the other languages as specified in the notice).
Students who do not have an official language certificate at the time of submission of their application can take part in a "language proficiency test" at IULM, which is organized at the same time as the deadline for applications and which - if successfully passed - allows them to be placed on the list.
IULM University has signed Erasmus+ agreements with several European universities; the list of partner universities with deadlines for participating in the programme, any prerequisites (academic or linguistic) required by the universities of destination, the procedures for the composition of the ranking and allocation of destinations are published in the call and its annexes.
Before departure, the student assignee agrees with IULM university on the study programme abroad with the relative equivalence (Learning Agreement), which is also approved by the host university. At the end of the mobility the host university issues the student with a certificate containing credits and you acquired (Transcript of Records) on the basis of which the practice of recognition will be prepared on return.
Additional contributions are available for disabled students.
NEXT CALLS FOR APPLICATIONS
The Erasmus+ call and destinations for the Master's degree in Strategic Communication will be available in June 2022. The call will be valid for mobility taking place in the second semester of the AY 2022-23.
EXPIRED CALLS FOR APPLICATION
Read the call for application for ERASMUS + PROGRAMME 2022
DESTINATIONS — BACHELOR DEGREES
DESTINATIONS — MASTER'S DEGREES
For any further information: [email protected], (+39) 02 89141.2493/2494
In order to access the double degree options available in Università IULM's Bachelor, Master and University Master Courses, it is necessary to meet certain requirements and follow a specific selection path for each programme.
Below is all the information specific to each program:
- Bachelor in Corporate Communication and Public Relations
- Master in Strategic Communication
- Master in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Master in Television, Cinema and New Media
- Master in Specialised Translation and Conference Interpreting
- University Master course in Communication for International Relations MICRI
- University Master course in International Communication MIC