Choosing to study abroad means opening your personal and professional horizons. Discover all the IULM international study opportunities
The Erasmus+ programme for study allows IULM student to spend one or two semesters abroad at a partner university. Partner universities are mainly located in the EU, hold an ECHE (Erasmus Charter for Higher Education) and signed a bilateral agreement with IULM.
During their mobility, Erasmus students can take exams, carry out thesis research or a period of "combined mobility" study + internship (provided that the internship is part of IULM academic curriculum). Activities agreed and then acquired abroad are recognized upon return through credit transfer and conversion of marks.
An Erasmus student may receive a monthly EU scholarship as a 'flat-rate contribution to mobility costs', or benefit only from the Erasmus status (zero grant i.e. without a scholarship). The student is required to pay the IULM tuition fees but no contribution is due to the host university.
Essential requirements for participation in the Erasmus call for studies:
- Be regularly enrolled in one of the current years of Bachelor or Master of Science programs; students enrolled "fuori corso" (i.e. in a year after the normal duration of the programme) in Bachelor or Master of Science programs are not eligible for application.
- Possess the required language proficiency as appropriate for the chosen destinations; language proficiency have to be supported by international certification (B2 for English; B1 or B2 for the other languages as specified in the call).
Students who do not possess a language certification valid at the time of submission of their application can take "IULM language proficiency tests", which are organized before the call of application opens.
IULM University has signed Erasmus+ agreements with several European universities; the list of partner universities with deadlines for participating in the programme, any prerequisites (academic or linguistic) required by the universities of destination, the procedures for the composition of the ranking and allocation of destinations are published in the call and its annexes.
Before departure, the assignee student agrees with IULM University on the study programme abroad with the relative equivalence (Learning Agreement), which is also approved by the host university. At the end of the mobility the host university issues a certificate stating the acquired credits and grades (Transcript of Records) and recognition is accordingly processed.
Additional contributions are available for disabled students.
mobility: first or second semester 2023-24
Instructions to submit the application are available in: community.iulm.it => CATEGORIE DI CORSO DIDATTICA SERVIZI => FORMAZIONE SERVIZI OPPORTUNITA - MOBILITA INTERNAZIONALE STUDYABROAD - INFORMAZIONI, BANDI, REGOLAMENTI
BACHELOR DEGREES: DESTINATIONS 2023
LT Moda e Industrie Creative - DESTINATIONS 2023
LT Comunicazione d'Impresa e Relazioni Pubbliche (ITA-ENG) - DESTINATIONS 2023
LT Comunicazione, Media e Pubblicità - DESTINATIONS 2023
LT Turismo, Management e Cultura - DESTINATIONS 2023
LT Arti, Spettacolo Eventi culturali - DESTINATIONS 2023
LM Marketing, Consumi e Comunicazione - DESTINATIONS 2023
LM Hospitality and Tourism Management - DESTINATIONS 2023
For any further information: [email protected], (+39) 02 89141.2493/2494
In order to access the double degree options available in Università IULM's Bachelor, Master and University Master Courses, it is necessary to meet certain requirements and follow a specific selection path for each programme.
Below is all the information specific to each program:
- Bachelor in Corporate Communication and Public Relations
- Master in Strategic Communication
- Master in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Master in Television, Cinema and New Media
- Master in Specialised Translation and Conference Interpreting
- University Master course in Communication for International Relations MICRI
- University Master course in International Communication MIC