From the questionnaires for course evaluation to the Joint Commissions, IULM University has put in place a number of tools to constantly monitor the quality of teaching and services provided to students. On this page you will find a summary of the documents and tools that the University has adopted to ensure the quality of the courses and the transparency of the educational offer.
- Evaluation of educational quality by students A.A. 2020/2021
- Teacher-student Joint Commissions
- AlmaLaurea: Placement Statistics for Degree Programme
- AlmaLaurea: Questionnaire on Level of Satisfaction of Students
- Analysis of Student Opinions regarding Teaching and Delivery of Programme (TRAD)
- Analysis of Student Opinions on individual teaching module