IULM University has adopted a system of payment of university fees and contributions focused on "contribution bands" applied to the household based on the ISEE indicator for university benefits.
The amounts of tuition and contributions as well as the way in which the band is allocated are regulated annually by the University Tuition and Contribution Regulations.
The following types of candidates are eligible to take the admission test:
- italian or EU citizens in possession of a five-year upper secondary school diploma or equivalent qualification;
- italian or EU citizens in possession of a qualification equivalent to the Upper Secondary School Diploma obtained at the end of a school period of not less than 12 years;
- non-EU citizens upon presentation of the application for admission in accordance with the provisions in force regarding entry, stay and registration of foreign/international students, as well as the evaluation of the documentation and the specific situation;
- italian citizens attending the fourth year of upper secondary school of Italian law - with the exception of the Degree Course in Interpreting and Communication, for which the attendance of at least the fifth year is binding;
- italian citizens attending the fifth year of upper secondary school of Italian law;
- eU or non-EU citizens who are attending the last year of the secondary school in their country of origin or a Foundation Year (preparatory course for international students who do not have the previous 12 years of schooling), after evaluation of the documentation and the specific situation