Results and enrolments
Publication of Admissions Test Results
Results will be published on the following dates:
- 1st session: 15th December 2020
- 2nd session: 31st March 2021
- 3rd session: 8th June 2021
- 4th session: 26th July 2021
The dates are subject to variations.
The results will normally be communicated be e-mail to the address provided by the candidate during registration.
Candidates who are not admitted may apply to:
- repeat the test, by submitting an application through the Online services at no extra cost. In this case the score previously obtained for that course of studies will automatically be annulled;
- be included in the first appropriate ranking, following the instructions provided by the Students Office and maintaining the previously obtained score, subject to availability of places.
Confirmation of Enrolment and Registration
Registration can be carried out through the Online services and will be confirmed only upon receipt by IULM University of payment of the first instalment.
Those admitted must complete registration in the following periods:
- 1st session: from 12th January to 25th February 2021
- 2nd session: from 31st March to 20th May 2021
- 3rd session: from 8th to 30th June 2021
- 4th session: from26th July to 26th August 2021
For each session, the admitted candidate who fails to confirm registration by the respective deadline will lose any priority deriving from their position in the ranking for that session (and their place may be assigned to another candidate). Subsequently the candidates may apply to:
- be included in the first appropriate ranking, following the instructions provided by the Students Office and maintaining the previously obtained score (subject to availability of places);
- repeat the test, by submitting an application through the Online services at no extra cost. In this case the score previously obtained for that course of studies will automatically be annulled.
The registration of students awaiting the results of their school-leaving examination (the “Maturità”) will be considered conditional until confirmation is provided through the Online services of having passed the exam. Students must provide the date of passing the exam and the mark obtained by 29th July 2021. The first instalment paid will only be refunded if documented proof is provided of failure to pass the examination.
Should fourth-year high school students pass the admissions test, they will be able to keep the score obtained and access a dedicated registration window (November 2021) to have priority enrolment for the academic year 2022/23. Procedures will be communicated from September 2021.
Scrolling of the Ranking List
If the number of students admitted exceeds the number of places available, the number of students in excess will be placed on a waiting list while maintaining their position in the ranking.
Transfers from other universities
As a rule, transfers into the first year, especially for degree courses for which there is a selective test, are not accepted. For further information please write to segreteria.studenti @iulm.it
Transfers into second and third years are always possible. They do not require students to take the test and will depend solely on the students’ studies carried out thus far as assessed by the Students Office.
It is possible for students withdrawing from other universities to be admitted to the first year, with the possibility (to be assessed on a case-by-case basis) of validating exams already taken.