Food and immune system - a conference in IULM
A conference to learn about the relationship between food and immune defenses and to recognize fake news about nutrition. May 26, 10 a.m., Sala dei 146.
A healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition are the starting point for supporting and improving the function of our immune system. But what can we actually do to strengthen the immune system during meals? What are the foods and nutrients that should not be missed? What is the best diet and how to learn to recognize fake news about nutrition?
These and many other questions will be answered at the conference "Food and Immune Defenses Between Scientific Knowledge and Fair Disclosure" that will be held at IULM on May 26 at 10 a.m. in Sala dei 146
Prominent speakers at the conference include Prof. Nicola Sorrentino, Specialist in Food Science and Dietetics and scientific director of IULM Food Academy
To attend the conference, it is necessary to register at this form.
Video greeting by Rector Prof. Gian Battista Canova
- Daniela Minerva, director in charge of the multimedia platform "Salute" of Repubblica, Stampa and Gedi News Network
- Nicola Sorrentino, Scientific Director of IULM Food Academy
"Mediterranean diet and immune system: lifestyle, sports and weight"
- Roberto Mattina, Full Professor and Director of the School of Specialization in Microbiology and Virology, University of Milan
"Microbes, anointers or victims?"
- Vincenzo Russo, Associate Professor and Scientific Director of the Neuromarketing Research Center "Behavior and Brain Lab" at IULM University
"Communication, deception and decision-making: the value of scientific and popular communication"
- Luigi Bonizzi, Full professor and director of the School of Specialization in Food Science, University of Milan
"Food that helps the immune system"
- Giovanni Seveso, Member of the board of directors of IULM Food Academy "Covid -19, proper nutrition and fake news"
U-Multirank 2022 IULM in the top list of Italian universities
U-Multirank 2022: IULM University enters the top list of Italian universities with the highest number ...
Open Day Bachelor's Degree Courses
On Thursday, July 7, IULM will introduce high school students to its Bachelor's degree programmes...
Students creators and protagonists of the new IULM campaign on TikTok
IULM has chosen to promote the University and the open days by choosing TikTok, the social platform in...
Laurea Honoris Causa awarded to Ing. Percassi
On 29 March, IULM University conferred a Laurea Honoris Causa in Marketing, Consumption and Communicat...