International training offer
The foreign language training offered by IULM University is aimed at those who wish to undertake a training course for the development of skills specifically designed for international markets.
IULM's foreign language training offer may be:
- provided entirely in a foreign language at IULM University
- delivered in Italian or foreign languages with the final issue of a double degree by IULM University and the foreign partner university where the courses are held.
From 1 to 3 September join the International Summer School - Creativity, innovation & communication of IULM Flow!
Six lessons, in English, with teachers of our University and guests and professionals of international standing.
The topics covered will be those of fashion, creative industries, international marketing and much more.
- Download the program of the lesson "Aesthetics and Photography".
- Download the program of the lesson "Milan at the Crossroads"
- Download the program of the lesson "International Marketing & Global Sales"
- Download the program of the lesson "Strategic Crisis Communication"
- Download the program of the lesson "Cultural and Creative Industries and Social Impact"
- Download the program of the lecture "Innovation, Entrepreneurship and the Role of the State"
IULM University organizes summer schools based on specific themes of the University, such as Made in Italy, Food, Creative Industries, Design and Fashion. The aim is to create ad hoc programmes to meet the needs of international partners who choose IULM as a centre of excellence from both an educational and an experiential point of view. Some examples are the Harvard Summer School, focused on Made in Italy, or the Summer School for students of the University of Nebraska entitled "Beauty, Leadership and Innovation".