Mindfulness course for students
The Mindfulness course for students starting on November 25th, at 5pm. For 6 weeks the psychologist and trainer Stefano Bellantonio will help you to reduce stress and increase your attention and concentration on your goals.
During this challenging period, it is very easy to feel disorganized, disconnected from the real world and tired of carrying on personal projects. This is why IULM has activated a concrete help for students to reduce stress and keep their concentration high: the online Mindfulness course, starting on November 25th, at 17.00.
For six weeks the psychologist and trainer Dr. Stefano Bellantonio will hold a meeting of about 45 minutes, aimed at increasing attention and concentration, helping you to transform stress into positive energy to better face your path of study and life.
Here is the program:
- Wednesday, November 25th, 5pm (Italian language) / 6pm (English language)
- Monday, November 30th, 5pm (English language) / 6pm (Italian language)
- Wednesday, December 2nd, 5pm (Italian language) / 6pm (English language)
- Wednesday, December 9th, 5pm (Italian language) / 6pm (English language)
- Monday, December 14th, 5pm (English language) / 6pm (Italian language)
- Wednesday, December 16th, 5pm (Italian language) / 6pm (English language)
To attend the meetings, click on the following Microsoft Teams link: http://go.iulm.it/mindfulness
- Connect to this link with your Microsft Teams account
- Choose a quiet room where you won't be disturbed
- Sit down or lie down on something comfortable (bed, mat, blanket)
- Wear comfortable and relaxed clothes
I don't really know what it is and I've never participated before, can I participate?
Yes, meetings are suitable for beginners and intermediates.
The advice is to attend all the weekly meetings, but if one should skip one meeting there are no problems, right?
The key to effectiveness and long-term result is regular practice. For this reason, it is not recommended to skip sessions or to participate every now and then, but to attend all the meetings. For those students who have attended the entire program, skipping a meeting won’t be a big problem, if they need to.
Is it possible to participate and skip meetings?
Students attending, for example, the first and last session only, will notice just a short-term result.
We leave this possibility open - though it is not recommended - because some practice is better than no practice at all, for those who need it. This will have a short-term effect.
Are there specific requirements?
You may consider the following details: a quiet room (or outdoor) where you will not be disturbed for 50 minutes, something to sit or lie down (bed, mat, blanket, etc.), comfortable clothes, and possibly headphones.
How to manage and reduce the stress caused by exams
During the months of November and December, IULM organizes seminars to help its students to set up a f...
Submission of study plan a.y. 2020/21
Online the way of submission of study plans a.y. 2020/21. If you have doubts or perplexities, do not m...
App IULM Lezioni: book your place in the classroom for your lessons
On September 21st the lessons of the first semester a.y. 2020/21 are going to start. Read t...