Masterclass: the new IULM Flow appointments
3 Masterclasses to live, directly from your home, the values and culture of our University in full
The activity of IULM Flow continues with a new series of Masterclasses that will be structured as follows:
- 45 minutes - conducted by an IULM professor - focused on a specific topic;
- 15 minutes - conducted by IULM International Admissions Officers - dedicated to providing all the details regarding admission procedures, tuition fees and financial aid opportunities.
Here is the list of the Masterclasses, which will all be held in English:
- 27 October 2020, 4.00pm, What does it mean to be a corporate communication practitioner? - Prof. Silvia Ravazzani
- 10 November 2020, 4.00pm, The value of words in financial markets: Tesla and the Elon Musk case - Prof. Federica Ricceri
- 20 November 2020, 4.00pm, From video games to game videos - Prof. Matteo Bittanti
To find out more and to subscribe to the Masterclass, please visit this page.
Corporate Communication International Week
IULM University organizes its first International Week: a 3-day event not to be missed, organized on o...
2020 United States Presidential Election
How does the American electoral system work? Who will win the presidency in 2020? Prof. Pierluigi Sacc...
IULM Flow is an international project entirely in English, articulated in talk, masterclass...
A Message from the Mayor of Milan to Students from All Over the World
The Mayor of Milano, Giuseppe Sala, addresses all the international students, to reassure them that Mi...