Retail, Customer Experience and Brand Touchpoint are among the fundamental assets of all companies, national and international, operating in today's consumer markets. The RBCX Master wants to respond to the need these companies have to hire people who know how face new business challenges characterized by innovative business models through
the integration of physical and digital channels.
The Master favors an active learning approach that provides for the continuous application of the concepts learned in the classroom in training sessions both in the classroom and in the field. Corporate and Retail workshops are planned experience study tour.
Italy / Abroad
- Knowledge of brand management and customer experience management and related design, development and management
- Identification, definition and management of physical-digital sales and service touchpoints of the brand.
- Knowledge of KPIs and data management in order to evaluate and manage performance commercial.
- Organizational knowledge to guide and manage contact / sales personnel.
The course, intended for graduates in social and scientific disciplines or professionals, prepares for the challenges of modern retail, with particular attention to:
- the management and integrated design of physical and digital channels,
- to the design and management of the customer experience,
- the sales processes and interaction with the consumer,
- digital marketing and the management of CRM systems.
The program is unique in Italy in the integration of retail concepts management, data and digital marketing, communication and service design.
The retail sector requires profiles that know how to integrate knowledge of customer experience management across all brand touchpoints, sales and service management
Possible outlets include the following
Retail brand manager, Customer experience manager, Sales account, Store manager, District manager/Area manager, Product/Brand manager or strategist, Trade marketing manager, Customer relationship manager, Digital marketing manager.