Due to the health emergency, there are few places in attendance and they comply with the rules on social distancing. Once the classrooms have reached their capacity limit, pre-enrolment will be closed.
EU students: € 12.000,00
Application fee*: € 100,00
1st Installment € 6.000,00 enrollment
2nd Installment € 3.000,00 (March, 15th 2022)
3rd Installment** € 3.000,00 (May, 15th 2022)
NON-EU students: € 14.400,00
Application fee*: € 100,00
1st Installment: € 6.000,00 enrollment
2nd Installment: € 5.400,00 (March, 15th 2022)
3rd Installment**: € 3.000,00 (May, 15th 2022)
The pre-enrollment fee is deducted from the first installment of the tuition fee if the enrollment is confirmed. The fee is non-refundable to students who do not confirm their enrollment or pass the selection.
* 1st installment + € 16,00 stamp duty in virtual amount
** 3rd installment + € 16,00 stamp duty for the release of the diploma
(Ministry of Finance authorization - Department of Revenue - Regional Directorate of Revenue for Lombardy - Milan branch - Third Department - Prot. N. 3/9467/99 of 2/11/99)
Overdue payment of university installments are charged a late fee of € 75.00.
IULM University, in collaboration with Banca Popolare di Sondrio, supports high-level specialist training with specific financial assistance formulas and subsidized loans. For information, interested parties may apply directly on campus at the central office, contact the bank by phone +39 (02) 818 8861 or write to [email protected]
- Degree (first level, master/specialist or old system) in any subject;
- Very good knowledge of the English language: IELTS (6.5) or TOEFL (80 iBT) or based on a personal assessment interview (minimum mark: 25/30)
- Strong motivation and excellent psycho-attitudinal skills
Please note: applications for admission from students who declare that they have acquired their degree by the March 2020 session are also accepted - subject to reservation.
Application for admission can only be made at the address: http://servizionline.iulm.it/.
> If you are an IULM student, enter your username and password to access your personal page; then go to the secretarial section and select pre-enrolment.
> If you are a student from another University, proceed with the registration and go to the personal page; then go to the secretarial section and select pre-enrolment.
From your personal page you have to:
- indicate the chosen Master (you can submit more questions for different courses)
- upload the following documents in pdf: (not for students from IULM degree courses)
- photocopy of identity card
- photocopy of tax code
- degree certificate / original transcript with exams taken
- optional submission of an international language certificate attesting to a good knowledge of English (IELTS or TOEFL)
- photocopy of payment of pre-enrolment fee
The admission application is confirmed only after verification by the Banking Institute of the payment of the admission fee of € 100.00 deductible from the first installment of the enrollment fee, in case of confirmation of enrollment and after verification of the curricular requirements for admission to the Masters.
No refund will be due to you if you choose not to confirm the registration.
Once the documents have been received, and after an initial check of them, the secretariat contacts the candidates to arrange a selection interview with the coordination of the Master aimed at ascertaining the motivation and personal aptitudes of the candidates.