Dec. 23, 2022
Feb. 13, 2023
The two-week study tour will take place in May in the vibrant city of Lisbon. Students will have the opportunity to follow a rich and multifaceted educational path, as is the capital of Portugal itself where innovation, culture and creativity meet to generate a fresh and contemporary vision of marketing and corporate communication.
In particular, there will be a series of experiences between universities and companies:
- Students will follow the courses of Global business planning, International marketing & communication, Marketing future forecast at the Universidade Europeia IPAM (https://www.ipam.pt/en/lisbon) and IADE - Faculdade Design, Tecnologia e Comunicaҫão (https : //www.ipam.pt/en/lisbon): //www.iade.europeia.pt/en). Also at IADE, students will take part in the "Marketing Days" dedicated to networking activities with businesses.
The university course continues with a visit to the 'Smart City Innovation Lab' at the Católica Lisbon School of Business and Economics and during which there will be the opportunity to learn the use of the business modeling platform venturely.io/.
The class will also visit the Nova Business School of Carcavelos, one of the most innovative in the world, as part of a tour to the renowned Sintra, Cascais and Cabo de Roca.
On the business front, you will be able to meet:
- innovative start-ups committed to sustainability and digital issues at the 'Casa do Impacto' science park
- the communication and marketing management of Mercadona, a Spanish company of excellence in modern GDO
- NTT Data Portugal, where you will explore topics related to digital transformation, automation and robotics
- the Italian-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce of Lisbon
- workshops at LX FACTORY, the creative factory in Lisbon
Added to this is the Retail Visual tour organized in collaboration with the DianiRiva company to understand the intercultural adaptations of retail formats in different areas (food, hospitality, fashion, large-scale distribution, service).
There will also be teamwork and many moments for socializing and aggregation.
CV Review and Optimization
Professional coaches will follow students in the drafting of their Curriculum Vitae, according to international standards. They will help them make CVs appealing to companies - by highlighting the project works carried out during the Master, and by promoting the making of video CVs. Specific contents will also be provided for the management of job platforms such as LinkedIn to create impactful pages that improve the possibilities to be found by recruiters. The Master's team looks for the most suitable internship according to the competences, attitudes and aspirations of each student. In addition, professional headhunters will accompany students during all phases of job application (starting from the interview sessions) focusing on the motivation and objectives of each one.
Business Orientation Meetings
One-to-one meetings with top leading managers of the Master’s partner companies, to understand the actual needs of the companies, the most requested profiles by firms and the skills to implement competitiveness in the job market.
Opportunities and socialization events aimed at building long lasting relationship with managers and professors.
The course is divided into two modules and three laboratories.
- Analyzing customer insights in global markets
- Advanced marketing strategy
- International branding
- International trade marketing
- Managing sustainability in global chains
- International Corporate Reputation
- Economics and Finance for Marketing & Sales
- Servitization and new marketing trends
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
- The Internationalization of Made in Italy
International Sales Communication:
- Intercultural communication
- Sales management & neuro-selling
- Relationship selling for global business
- International retail selling
- Project Management of Innovation
- Luxury Management
- Budgeting and Business Plan
Soft Skills Laboratory:
- Storytelling across boundaries
- Complex Negotiation-multicultural contexts, complex projects & manifold interlocutors
- Creative leadership
- Individual & cross-culture team coaching
- Public Speaking
Digital Marketing Laboratory:
- Analytics & big data for marketing & sales
- Data sensing & visualization
- Social media marketing & omnichannel experience management
- Marketing automation, CRM and Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Communication Management
- E-commerce strategy
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) & Russia
- APAC (Asia Pacific) & India
- NORTH AMERICA (Canada, USA) & LATAM (Latin America)