Dec. 04, 2020
Feb. 1, 2021
The structure and training project of the Master in International Marketing & Sales Communication in streaming version will be identical to the one in presence. At organizational level, in the morning the students will follow the lessons with the teacher in streaming, with whom they will be able to interact live, while in the afternoon the exercises and case studies will be carried out (individually or in small groups).
There will also be two hours of Q&A with each teacher dedicated only to online students, in addition to ad hoc coaching sessions and a dedicated tutor.
All students of the master, in attendance and streaming, will participate in the various project works assigned by the partner companies (with the possibility of winning scholarships for merit) and the innovation study tour in Silicon Valley (California).
At the end of the tour there will be an internship.
For the Master in streaming version the Study Tour is optional. The transfer from the student's home in Milan will be paid for by the student who will have to provide the necessary documents to participate in the Study Tour, such as passport and visa.
Who doesn't participate to the Study Tour will have to carry out substitute teaching activities that will be assigned by the scientific direction.
The registration fee for the streaming version will be discounted by 15%.
- Analyzing customer insights in global markets
- Advanced marketing strategy
- International branding
- International trade marketing
- Managing sustainability in global chains
International Sales Communication:
- Intercultural communication
- Sales management & neuro-selling
- Relationship selling for global business
- International retail selling
Soft Skills Laboratory :
- Storytelling across boundaries
- Complex Negotiation-multicultural contexts, complex projects & manifold interlocutors
- Creative leadership
- Individual & cross-culture team coaching
Digital Marketing Laboratory :
- Analytics & big data for marketing & sales
- Data sensing & visualization
- Social media marketing & omnichannel experience management
- Marketing automation, CRM and Artificial Intelligence
Cross-cultural Laboratory :
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) & Russia
- APAC (Asia Pacific) & India
- NORTH AMERICA (Canada, USA) & LATAM (Latin America)
The study tour will take place in California and includes several experiences, with a strong orientation towards innovation, including workshops at Salesforce's headquarters in San Francisco, Twitter, Google, Cloud4Wifi, IBM Watson West and other Silicon Valley businesses. A retail tour is also planned to study new distribution formats and the related intercultural adaptations.
Travel and accommodation expenses are covered by the Master's fee.