Workshop: Internships and jobs for international students
On the 28th of June from 11.30am to 1pm, in IULM Building 1 - Room 155, a Workshop will be held in collaboration with San Martino Servizi - an agency that supports international students who are living and studying in Italy.
The event will be focused on two main topics and several sub-topics, which can be summarised as follows:
The status of non-EU students in Italy
- The visa and residence permit;
- Moving around the Schengen area;
- Curricular and extra-curricular internships;
- Working with a residence permit for study;
- Permit conversion before graduation: the "Flussi Decree".
- The work permit
- Conversion of the study permit: procedure and basic requirements
- Employment vs self-employment
- The EU Blue card
- Transfer to another EU country for employment reasons
Should you be interested in participating, we kindly ask you to do the two following things:
- Fill out this registration form;
- Fill out this brief survey, which will help San Martino better organise their workshop.
Furthermore, the meeting will also be streamed online for those of you who will not be physically able to participate.
The link to the streaming will be shared here a few days before the event.
International Open Day - December
Saturday, December 2nd, 2023, Università IULM will present its educational offer for English-taught Ba...
New dates of the IULM Chinese Language Corner
Check out the new dates of the IULM Chinese Language Corner....