International Open Day
On January 22nd follow the International Open Day!
Located in Milan, one of the world’s capitals of fashion and design, Università IULM is the centre of excellence in Italy for training in Communication and New Media, Languages, Tourism, Arts and Creative Industries. The Academic offer is composed of 7 Bachelor's Degree programmes, 7 Two-years Master’s degree courses and more than 30 one-year master's degrees. Sign up to discover all the courses entirely taught in English!
Bachelor Programmes and Two-years' Degree Courses
- 11:00am (CET) Welcome to IULM - University Presentation
- 12:10am (CET) Corporate Communication and Public Relations - Bachelor's Degree presentation
- 12:10am (CET) IULM Communication School - One Year's Masters programmes presentation
- 1:20am (CET) How to Become an IULM Student - Visa, Tuition Fees and Financial Aid
- 2:30am (CET) Strategic Communication - Dual Degree - Two-Year Master's Degree presentation
- 3:40am (CET) Hospitality and Tourism Management - Dual Degree - Two-Year Master's Degree presentation
- 12:00 am-5:00pm Q&A open session
CLICK HERE TO PARTICIPATE
Expo Dubai 2020: IULM for AI
On December 17th IULM will be again protagonist of the Italian Pavilion in Dubai with an event on Arti...
Trails of Peace between history, memory and communication
On December 10th at IULM an International Conference about Peace entitled "Trails of Peace between his...
IULM FLOW Winter School: discovering Mexico
The new appointment with the IULM Flow International Schools will be a journey between Italy and Latin...
IULM Communication International Week
Take part in our second Communication International Week at Università IULM! A 3-day event both on-cam...
IULM and Sorbonne Nouvelle: the Cultural Industries Observatory
A cycle of meetings organised by the Italy-France Cultural Industries Observatory is being launched...