IULM Learning the Future
Learning the Future - New roles for fashion and creative industries. IULM is among the protagonists of Fuorisalone Digital 2020.
IULM University is among the protagonists of Fuorisalone Digital, the new format of Fuorisalone that from June 15 to 21 will showcase the new format through an interactive platform fully online.
With the event "IULM. Learning the Future - New roles for fashion and creative industries", which will be held online on the Fuorisalone website on 18 June from 11.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon, the University is making its expertise in the field of creative industries and fashion available to the wide public at Milano Design Week, expertise which has been consolidated thanks to the new Bachelor's Degree Course in Fashion and Creative Industries, beginning in the academic year 2020/21. What is the future of the sector? How important is training and what skills are required for young people who want to undertake a professional career in this world? Which new professional profiles will be increasingly in demand in the future? These are the questions at the heart of the conference, which will be answered by experts and professionals of international standing and prestige.
Registration for the conference will always be available on the Fuorisalone website.
- Institutional greetings: Professor Gianni Canova, Rector University IULM
- Introduction: Professor Vincenzo Trione, Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Tourism, IULM University.
- Moderator: Professor Mauro Ferraresi - IULM University
Research and Education:
- Prof. Barbara A. Pino Ahumada - Director MODUS Fashion System Observatory - UDP Diego Portales University (Chile)
- Prof. Chawchen Ting - BIFT Beijing Institute of Fashion Technology - Director of New media Department (China)
- Prof. sa Koshalpreet Kaur - School of Fashion and Design- G.D.Goenka University - New Delhi (India)
- Prof. Paula Cristina Visona - School Creative Industries - Unisinos University (Brazil)
International Creative Industries:
- Claudio Maffioletti - Secretary General at Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce (India)
- Davide Fantoni - Secretary General - The Italian Chamber of Commerce (Japan)
- Angelo Gobbo - Secretary General - The Italian Chamber of Commerce Colombia (Colombia)
Role And Application Of Artificial Intelligence On Digital Communication
Webinar With Mario Coletti "Pervasive A.I. - From Strategy To Execution. Role And Application Of Artif...
Pandemic and vaccines: the role of communication and corporations
On the 30th of April at 11:00 am the event in live streaming...
IULM Flow Talk 9: 10 principles of a successful Creative Leadership
New appointment with IULM Flow. On March 29 from 18.15 to 19.45 don't miss the meeting: "Leadership Co...
On February 25th, at 4.30 pm, in the Auditorium will be held the event SUPERTV=SUPERSPOT, a review of ...