Management and art start-ups: the example of the Biscozzi Rimbaud Foundation
The event on April 13th in Sala dei 146
On April 13th in Sala dei 146 from 3pm to 6pm, as part of the course in Art Management and Start-up held by Prof. Angelo Miglietta in the Master's Degree Course in Art, Valorisation and the Market, an event will be held to present the Fondazione Biscozzi Rimbaud. Established in 2018 in Lecce on the initiative of Mr and Mrs Luigi Biscozzi and Dominique Rimbaud, the Foundation is responsible for carrying out an innovative cultural activity aimed at the valorisation of 20th-century Italian and European art by making a very rich permanent collection available for use - with a mainly didactic and educational purpose -. In addition to the collection, exhibitions and educational tours are also organised within the exhibition space, bringing value to the local social fabric of Lecce, where the Foundation is based.
- Opening institutional greeting - by Prof. Vincenzo Trione, Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Tourism
- Introduction to the event - by Prof. Angelo Miglietta, Lecturer of the course
- The idea of the Foundation and the memory of Luigi Biscozzi - by Dominique Rimbaud, Co-founder of the Foundation
- The creation and strategy of the Foundation - by Paolo Bolpagni, Director of the Foundation
- Coffee break
- The Foundation in Lecce - by Carlo Maria Salvemini, Mayor of Lecce
- Commentary on the relevance for students - by Prof. Angelo Miglietta, Lecturer of the course
- Questions and answers
- Closing remarks - by Paolo Bolpagni Director of the Foundation
Free admission, open to all, subject to availability of seats
VRAL IRL presents Aleksander Radan
A talk with artist Aleksander Radan on November 24...
TAM TAM - Teatro delle Arti Mediali (Theatre of Media Arts)
On 23 October at 6.15 p.m., we prepare for the opening of 'TAM TAM Teatro delle Arti Mediali' (Theat...
The Neuron Goes to the Museum
An international conference dedicated to the application of neuroscience to the visitor experience...
Poetry going urban: second poetry workshop kicks off
Second edition of poetry workshop for Milan will open May 3...
Emmanuel Carrère in IULM
On March 27, the French writer will present his latest book V13 at IULM....