May 2017 - Current Position
Omniabit Srl - Chief Executive Officer
Within the company - a leader in the development and implementation of new technologies in the field of home automation and IOT (Internet of Things) - I assumed the role of Chief Executive Officer. Main activities and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the strategic, organisational and general management approach
- Coordination of Project Assessment activities: analysis of project feasibility at a technological level, considering costs, benefits and timing of the project itself.
- Management and supervision of the project team, until its complete implementation.
- Partner selection activities: on-site visits to the premises of potential partners of the company.
January 2012 - April 2017
Omniabit Srl - Chief Technology Officer
In the period between 2012 and 2017 I had the opportunity to follow the development and production of a home automation supervision product, consisting of a control unit capable of supervising and controlling (both locally and remotely) the devices in the home (electricity consumption, temperature control, video surveillance, anti-intrusion, etc.).
In particular, I followed a development team of five different resources (all programmers/developers) during the implementation phase of the app that can manage the home automation control unit and the control unit itself (research and development of appropriate methodologies, definition of the technical architecture). I also integrate third-party hardware systems into the device we designed. From a marketing point of view, I had the opportunity to supervise the material produced internally and to participate in trade fairs for the promotion of the device.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Technological feasibility analysis of the project, considering costs, benefits and timing of the project itself.
- Project management and supervision, until its complete implementation.
- Pre-sale activities: on-site visits to the premises of potential customers of the company, preparation of the technical and economic offer and subsequent management in case of transformation into a contract.
January 2008 - December 2011
Mezzi Comunicazione Audiovisiva Srl - Project Manager
I had the opportunity to work as Project Manager within Mezzi Comunicazione Audiovisiva Srl, following in particular the following activities:
- Research and development aimed at the creation of software and hardware in the audiovisual field.
- Management and supervision of two teams of four resources each.
- Implementation of the solutions developed for large customers consisting of Fastweb Spa and Lombardy Region.
January 2006 - January 2008
Mezzi Comunicazione Audiovisiva Srl - Developer .NET
Within Mezzi Comunicazione Audiovisiva Srl I initially assumed the role of .NET Developer, dealing in particular with research aimed at the development of potential new products in the audiovisual field.
January 2003 - January 2006
Mezzi Comunicazione Audiovisiva Srl - IT Manager
I was able to take on the role of IT Manager in the following areas:
- Maintenance of corporate clients and servers
- Installation and configuration of all network devices (routers, switches, firewalls,VOIP phones)
- Installation and subsequent wiring of the devices.
MAIN AREAS OF SCIENTIFIC INTEREST
Research and design of "open" and "flexible" hardware and software platforms for the creation of complex IoT systems, supporting various vertical application scenarios, including energy management in Smart Home/Building contexts, with strong connections to Smart Grid and Smart City issues.
Although IULM University applies all necessary diligence to ensure the publication of correct, updated and complete information, it is not responsible for the contents of the curricula published online on the Portal
www.iulm.it, the owner of this curriculum vitae, and is solely responsible for the correctness and truthfulness of the information contained therein.
Although IULM University takes all necessary care to ensure the publication of correct, updated and complete information, it is not responsible for the contents of the curricula published online on the Portal www.iulm.it. The holder of this curriculum vitae is the exclusive guarantor and responsible for the correctness and truthfulness of the information contained therein.