Webinar With Mario Coletti “Pervasive A.I. - From Strategy To Execution. Role And Application Of Artificial Intelligence On Digital Communication”
November 16th, November 23rd From
4.30 Pm To 6 Pm.
Online On Teams
A three-part webinar on the rising importance of A.I. for strategic communication structured as follows:
- Foresights, Insights, Strategy;
- Testing and Development;
- Execution and Maintenance.
Each part will feature important guests from the field. They are:
- Prof. Colin Egan - Management Academic & Business Advisor, former at Warwick University (1st webinar - 26/10);
- Didier Roekaerts - Managing Director - Global Analytics Lead Customer Insight & Growth at Accenture (2nd webinar - 16/11);
- Omaid Hiwazi - Co-Founder at Infinity Maritime, Marketing Strategist for Emerging Technology Start Ups and Scale Ups (3rd webinar - 23/11).
Mario Coletti has been a lecturer at the Agricultural Sciences' University of Milan where he completed his Master's Degree and at the IULM. He has Postgraduate Diplomas in Marketing from Warwick University and Bocconi University. He is the Managing Director of Icoolhunt - Nextatlas, UK. With a 30+ years of experience in digital transformation, marketing, and business development across various industries and global corporations such as BP, WPP and Capgemini, he has been involved in the development of digital technologies functional to marketing since the mid '90s
To participate online fill in the form for each part you wish to attend
Part 1. October 26th
Part 2. November 16th https://forms.gle/EMJzt4w7BhXmWjnx6
Part 3. November 23rd https://forms.gle/aVTJ7aEoaRZ7yqsb7
You will receive the link the day before each meeting.
This event is organized by the Master's Degree in Strategic Communication and it is open to all IULM student.
For further information, please contact [email protected]