Conventions for IULM students
The IULM University provides students with exclusive discounts and reductions, stipulating innovative and relevant agreements on the Milanese scene and beyond.
The Orchestra Sinfonica di Milano Giuseppe Verdi is pleased to present the new season from September to December 2021, a wide range of music with advantageous offers of tickets and subscriptions for students and employees of IULM University.
Student rates range from €10 to €15, depending on the type of concerts.
Tickets can be purchased directly from the ticket office or by email by writing to [email protected].
Download here the programme for February 2022
Discover here the programme from January to May 2022.
The Società del Quartetto di Milano was founded back in 1863 on the initiative of, among others, Arrigo Boito and Tito Ricordi. Since then, this institution has contributed to writing the history of classical music in Italy, boasting the first national performances of Beethoven's Ninth, Bach's Passion according to St. Matthew and Schoenberg's Pierrot Lunaire.
The Quartetto di Milano and IULM have entered into an agreement that guarantees students and employees (teachers, managers and technical-administrative staff) access to the concert programme at a very special price: €2 for students and €15 for employees and collaborators
IULM University students and employees can take advantage of the special conditions reserved to them by showing their badge at the Quartetto offices.
The agreement is valid until 31 December 2021.
Check here for the programme of the next concerts
The Anteo cinema offers IULM students a series of concessions.
TheAmici del Cinema Card can be purchased at the reduced cost of €9.00 instead of €20.00. The card entitles you to
- reduced entrance to all screenings in the Anteo theatres - with the exception of festivals and events with an organizer different from Anteo SpA - every day, including holidays;
- also receive the AGIS Vieni al Cinema/Vieni al Teatro 2022 card;
- take advantage of the benefits offered by other companies that have an agreement with Anteo SpA for the Amici del Cinema Card.
The card can be purchased from 16 November 2021 at any of the ticket offices upon presentation of the IULM badge.
In addition, Anteo offers the opportunity to purchase tickets at the special price of €4.50 for all the theatres of the circuit, for all time slots, on Tuesdays (excluding holidays) and on the first day of release of first run films, excluding holidays. Both for online purchases and at the cinema box office, you will need to show your student ID at the entrance.
Discounts are valid in all the cinemas of the Anteo circuit:
- Milan: Anteo Palazzo del Cinema, Citylife Anteo, Ariosto Anteo spazioCinema;
- Monza: Capitol Anteo spazioCinema;
- Treviglio: Treviglio Anteo spazioCinema;
- Cremona: Anteo spazioCinema Cremona Po.
For information [email protected]
The Notorious Cinemas circuit offers IULM students the opportunity to obtain a discount on tickets for its cinemas in Milan, the Multisala Gloria, in Corso Vercelli 18, and the Centro Sarca Milano, in Via Milanese in Sesto San Giovanni.
The agreement signed with IULM allows students to go to Notorious Cinemas at the price of €4.50 compared to the cost of a full ticket of €9.50 and a reduced ticket of €7.50. The discounted price is valid every day of the week and at any time.
In order to obtain the discount, students must show their university ID card at the box office.
The Teatro Elfo Puccini and our University have stipulated an agreement that offers students the following opportunities:
- for all the shows in the programme, there is a special reduction if you go directly to the box office and show your university ID card or any other document certifying that you belong to IULM University (excluding out-of-season events and the evening of 31 December): €22.00 (instead of €33.00);
- ad hoc promotions on some titles in the playbill (direct purchase: tickets can be purchased online through the dedicated link https://www.elfo.org/biglietteria/promozioni-universita.htm or over the phone with payment by credit card by calling 02.00.66.06): €12.50 (instead of €33.00);
- free subscription to four shows: €36.00 (€9.00 per ticket instead of €33.00)
Discounted season tickets for IULM University students and collaborators:
- season ticket to a series of 14 concerts (Smeraldo o Rubino) yellow sector € 50
- season ticket GOLD to a series 28 concerts (Smeraldo o Rubino) yellow sector € 90
TEACHERS AND COLLABORATORS
- season ticket to a series of 14 concerts (Smeraldo o Rubino) yellow sector € 80
- season ticket GOLD to a series 28 concerts (Smeraldo o Rubino) yellow sector € 140
The above discounts can be extended to one accompanying person for both students and teachers.
Tickets for single concerts:
STUDENTS: tickets at € 5 yellow sector, subject to availability
TEACHERS AND COLLABORATORS: tickets at € 15 yellow sector, subject to availability.
Tickets must be booked within the day before the concert.
Subscriptions are available at the Fondazione offices in Via S. Giovanni sul Muro, 2 Milan and can be picked up upon presentation of the University card and ID.
Tickets should be booked by email ([email protected]); they will then be collected and paid for on the evening of the concert directly at the Conservatorio.
The agreement between Il Teatro Manzoni and our University allows students to take advantage of the following benefits:
20% discount on the full price of the ticket, in the armchair sector, for the shows of the 2021-22 Theatre Season of "La Prosa", "Il Cabaret", "Manzoni Family", "Manzoni Extra", where provided for by contractual agreements with the productions.
The following performances are excluded from the agreement: Sorry, I'm in a meeting...can I call you back?, (S)legati, La Magia di Sant'Ambroeus, the performance on 31 December 2021 and all performances that will take place during the holidays.
These concessions are valid until all available reduced seats are used up.
For the "Prosa" series: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 8.45 p.m.
For the "Cabaret" series: Mondays to Fridays at 8.45 p.m.
For the "Manzoni Family" series: Saturdays at 3.30 p.m.; Sundays at 11.00 a.m. for performances on 19/12/2021, 9/1/2022
For the "Extra" series: Mondays to Fridays at 8.45 p.m
Purchase of tickets in agreement:
- direct purchase by presenting the card / ID badge at the Ticket Office of the Teatro Manzoni - Hours: Monday to Saturday h. 10.00 - 19.00 hours, Via Manzoni, 42 - Milan - For information: 02 7636901;
- purchase with payment by bank transfer. In this case, bank details must be requested from [email protected] at the time of booking: tickets can be collected from the theatre box office on the day of the performance, starting 45 minutes before the start time. At the time of the transaction you will have to communicate the Company/Association/Entity you belong to;
- online purchase, using the discount code indicated in the monthly newsletters, directly and only on our website www.teatromanzoni.it (this option is not available for the "Manzoni Family" show)
The university badge entitles you to purchase 2 reduced adult tickets
Download here the programme of the shows for the month of April 2022
Teatro Carcano and IULM University have signed an agreement, the details of which are listed below:
Students under 26 € 17,00 (poltronissima)-€ 16,00 (poltrona/balconata)
(instead of € 38,00 poltronissima/€ 30,00 poltrona/balconata)
AL CLIMA NON CREDO; DON GIOVANNI -L'incubo elegante; DECAMEROCK; MUSEO PASOLINI
Students under 26 € 13,00 (armchair) -€ 12,00 (armchair/balcony)
(instead of € 28,00 armchair/€ 22,00 armchair/balcony)
FOLLOW THE MONDAY (except CONTROCORRENTE and AL CLIMA NON Cl CREDO); ODISSEA; ACQUAPROFONDA
Students under 26 € 13,50 (instead of € 18,00)
SITUAZIONE DRAMMATICA-Il script; CONTROCORRENTE
Students under 26 € 8,00 (instead of € 10,00)
15 performances: €232.50 instead of €420.00
10 performances: €165.00 instead of €300.00
8 performances: €140.00 instead of €256.00
6 performances: €108.00 instead of €198.00
4 performances: €74.00 instead of €136.00
Discounts can be obtained by presenting your university badge at the theatre box office.
Download here the programme of the 2021/22 season and read all the details
IULM University has entered into an agreement with MTM-Manifatture Teatrali Milanesi, a project of the Fondazione Palazzo Litta. The agreement offers students the opportunity to take advantage of discounts ranging from 30% to 50% on the full ticket price (€26.80) for the shows scheduled at MTM Teatro.
To take advantage of the discounts, simply show your university badge at the ticket offices of Teatro Litta(Corso Magenta, 24) and Teatro Leonardo (Via Ampère, 1). Shows can be booked by email at [email protected] or by calling 02864545.
BMW/MINI Milano offers the following agreement to IULM students:
Purchase of new BMW/MINI/BMW Motorrad vehicles
- Dedicated discounts on the entire BMW, MINI and BMW Motorrad range (motorcycles and scooters)
- Financing rates, leasing, theft/fire insurance at special prices
Alphabet Rental for BMW and MINI vehicles:
- Long-term rental solution without preliminary costs (amount of €250)
- MINI SUBSCRIBE short term rental solution: the rental includes 1,000 km free per month. Only for IULM students, the first 500 km in excess will be free
Used BMW and MINI vehicles:
- Extension from 24 to 48 months of warranty packages BPS and MN for used BMW and MINI cars
- Free PickUp&Delivery: pick-up and return service for BMW/MINI to perform maintenance directly at home or at IULM
- Test [email protected] BMW and MINI cars: possibility of organizing the test drive directly at your home (excluding weekends and M models)
TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SERVICES
- New/used sales consultancy and Test [email protected] write to the dedicated email address [email protected]
- Rental MINI SUBSCRIBE, access this page and subscribe to the portal using the official email IULM
- Alphabet Rental with no preliminary charges: present your badge at BMW Milano offices to be recognized
TO BOOK A LIFT TO THE WORKSHOP:
- Contact the C.A.R.E. Call Center service by calling the toll-free number 800.811.198
- Write to [email protected]
N.B. to access the discount in assistance declare in the email that you are an IULM student attaching a copy of your badge
The Auxological Institute is an IRCCS (Istituto di Ricovero e Cura a carattere Scientifico - Institute for Scientific Hospitalisation and Treatment) which operates in Lombardy and Piedmont with 13 hospitals, out-patient clinics and research facilities.IULM students can access the Institute's services at reduced prices, in addition to being able to take advantage of a free linguistic and cultural liaison service at the headquarters of the Poliambulatorio Specialistico Internazionale Procaccini (Milan, Via Niccolini 39)
The institute offers IULM students access to:
- specialist examinations from €65
- waiting time: maximum 15 days
- special rates on the dentistry price list
How to use the service:
- refer to the IULM convention at the time of booking by means of CUP, website www.auxologico.it, desks or telephone 02/619112501
- show the IULM badge at admission at the Institute
MiMoto is the first all-Italian electric scooter sharing service, with full respect for the environment, with free flow active in the cities of Milan, Turin and Genoa. By downloading the app, you can move around in total freedom to reach the destination you want, reducing travel times in city traffic. The service allows you:
- free registration
- the activation of the profile at € 0,02 with 10 minutes of free rental, instead of paying the fee of € 9,90;
- to subscribe to the service by mail @studenti.iulm.it or @iulm.it with consequent activation of mail account;
- to take advantage of a discount on the minute, hourly and daily rates of 17% for an unlimited period, going from € 0.26 to € 0.22 euro..
How to use the service:
- register at this link using the university email @studenti.iulm.it
To activate the 17% discount + 10 minutes bonus
- enter in-app the promo-code mimotoiulm
The Teatro Filodrammatici is located in the heart of Milan, a stone's throw from Piazza Duomo, alongside the Teatro alla Scala, a landmark for Milanese culture. With the Tradizione e Tradimenti (Tradition and Betrayal) project, the Teatro Filodrammatici is part of the cultural fabric of the city, offering hospitality and interdisciplinary projects, strictly based on contemporary dramaturgy and on the rewriting of classics for contemporary use.
For each season's scheduled shows, the cost of the ticket (excluding Sunday concerts and special events) is €10. You can also subscribe to four shows for a total cost of €34.00 (€8.50 per show). The subscription can be used by the holder for four shows or by the holder plus one companion (two shows each for two people ).
To take advantage of the agreement, show the university badge at the time of purchase.
The Fondazione Società dei Concerti was founded in 1983 by Antonio Mormone, a Neapolitan entrepreneur, Milanese by adoption and a great music lover. Currently, about 2200 people subscribe to the Foundation La Società dei Concerti, recognizing the excellent quality of music programming and the ability to attract the big names in the concert world, but also to discover, among many young talents, the stars of the future.
The agreement allows students to
- activate a subscription to a series of 14 concerts (Emerald or Ruby) in the yellow sector at €50.00;
- activate a Gold series subscription of 28 concerts (Emerald + Ruby) in the yellow sector at €90.00;
- buy tickets for €5 in the yellow sector, subject to availability (these tickets must be booked no later than the day before the concert)
The offers are extendable to a companion.
Check here for the current programming
How to use the agreement:
- individual tickets, booked by e-mail ([email protected]) must be collected and paid for the evening of the concert, showing the university badge;
- subscriptions are available at the Foundation's head office and may be collected on presentation of the university badge and identity document.
Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo offers IULM University students a 20% discount on the purchase price of the different types of Milano Duomo Cards (valid until December 31st of the year in which they are purchased)
- GARGOYLE, at the price of € 30.00 (€ thirty/00), which guarantees: free admission to the Duomo Pass
Lift for the holder and reduced rate for guests, free unlimited admission to the Museo del
Duomo for the holder.
- VOLTA, at the price of € 60.00 (€ sixty/00), which guarantees: free entry
Duomo Pass Lift for 2 people and reduced rate for guests, free unlimited entry to the
Duomo Museum for 2 people.
- TIBURIO, at the price of € 90.00 (€ ninety/00), which guarantees: free admission to the Duomo
Pass Lift for 3 people and reduced rate for guests, free admission to the
Duomo Museum for 3 people.
- GUGLIA, € 100.00 (€ one hundred/00), which guarantees: complimentary Duomo Pass Lift entrance for 4
people and reduced rates for guests, unlimited entrance to the Duomo Museum
for 4 people.
The discount will be granted by using the code 'Uni2020' when purchasing on this website. The Duomo Pass Lift ticket type, usable once only on a date chosen by the Card holder, includes: access to the Duomo of Milan, the Archaeological Area and the ascent to the Terraces by elevator. With the purchase of any type of Milano Duomo Card, access to the Duomo Museum and the Church of San Gottardo in Corte is unlimited for the entire period of validity of the Card.
For the entire period of validity of the Card, the holder is entitled to the following additional benefits
- access (with a code issued at the time of purchase) to the multimedia contents of the reserved section "Milano Duomo Card" on the VFD website www.duomomilano.it, dedicated to the secrets of the Duomo of Milan, constantly updated;
- free gift of 1 gadget from the official collection of the Duomo of Milan, chosen from a selection of proposals on the duomomilano.it website;
- 10% discount for the guided tours that can be booked on the duomomilano.it website;
- 10% discount for purchases at the Duomo Shop and online;
- priority lane for collecting tickets without queuing up;
- subscription to the official "Duomo di Milano" newsletter with prior consent to the processing of data;
- advance reservations for the official events promoted by VFD.