Conventions for IULM students
The IULM University provides students with exclusive discounts and reductions, stipulating innovative and relevant agreements on the Milanese scene and beyond.
The Auxological Institute is an IRCCS (Istituto di Ricovero e Cura a carattere Scientifico - Institute for Scientific Hospitalisation and Treatment) which operates in Lombardy and Piedmont with 13 hospitals, out-patient clinics and research facilities.IULM students can access the Institute's services at reduced prices, in addition to being able to take advantage of a free linguistic and cultural liaison service at the headquarters of the Poliambulatorio Specialistico Internazionale Procaccini (Milan, Via Niccolini 39)
The institute offers IULM students access to:
- specialist examinations from €65
- waiting time: maximum 15 days
- special rates on the dentistry price list
How to use the service:
- refer to the IULM convention at the time of booking by means of CUP, website www.auxologico.it, desks or telephone 02/619112501
- show the IULM badge at admission at the Institute
The Motus Club Gym, located a short walk from the University, has an equipment with more than 100 stations, a four-lane swimming pool and a spa of 250 sq.m. It offers students the opportunity to purchase a 12-month Open Fitness membership (free spa and pool activities) at €39.90 per month with an activation fee of €65.
How to use the convention:
- show the IULM badge when registering at the office in Via Franco Russoli 4, tel: 02 8912 8341
MiMoto is the first all-Italian electric scooter sharing service, with full respect for the environment, with free flow active in the cities of Milan, Turin and Genoa. By downloading the app, you can move around in total freedom to reach the destination you want, reducing travel times in city traffic. The service allows you to:
- set up your profile for €0.99 with 10 minutes of free travel, instead of the payment of the fee of €9.90;
- access an exclusive package dedicated to students with 200 minutes at €25;
- always have a discount of 17% on the retail rate, reduced from €0.23 to €0.19.
How to use the service:
- register at this link using the university email @studenti.iulm.it
The Teatro Filodrammatici is located in the heart of Milan, a stone's throw from Piazza Duomo, alongside the Teatro alla Scala, a landmark for Milanese culture. With the Tradizione e Tradimenti (Tradition and Betrayal) project, the Teatro Filodrammatici is part of the cultural fabric of the city, offering hospitality and interdisciplinary projects, strictly based on contemporary dramaturgy and on the rewriting of classics for contemporary use.
For each season's scheduled shows, the cost of the ticket (excluding Sunday concerts and special events) is €10. You can also subscribe to four shows for a total cost of €34.00 (€8.50 per show). The subscription can be used by the holder for four shows or by the holder plus one companion (two shows each for two people ).
To take advantage of the agreement, show the university badge at the time of purchase.
Click here to download promotions for the month of November.
The Fondazione Società dei Concerti was founded in 1983 by Antonio Mormone, a Neapolitan entrepreneur, Milanese by adoption and a great music lover. Currently, about 2200 people subscribe to the Foundation La Società dei Concerti, recognizing the excellent quality of music programming and the ability to attract the big names in the concert world, but also to discover, among many young talents, the stars of the future.
The agreement allows students to
- activate a subscription to a series of 14 concerts (Emerald or Ruby) in the yellow sector at €50.00;
- activate a Gold series subscription of 28 concerts (Emerald + Ruby) in the yellow sector at €90.00;
- buy tickets for €5 in the yellow sector, subject to availability (these tickets must be booked no later than the day before the concert)
The offers are extendable to a companion.
Check here for the current programming
How to use the agreement:
- individual tickets, booked by e-mail ([email protected]) must be collected and paid for the evening of the concert, showing the university badge;
- subscriptions are available at the Foundation's head office and may be collected on presentation of the university badge and identity document.