End of internship reports
At the end of the internship, in order to be recognized and to be able to make the certificate, we will have to receive two reports, one from the trainee and one from the company.
As far as the trainee's report is concerned, a page with about three paragraphs will suffice
- In the first, the company's activities must be described;
- In the second, speak about the activities carried out;
- In the last one, draw conclusions with an overall evaluation of the internship
The company should send us a report with the following structure
- A description of the trainee's activities
- Their evaluation of the success of the internship
Company reports must be scanned on headed notepaper and both reports must be sent to
Once we have received these two reports - and not before - we can proceed with the credit recognition certificate.
Our advice for the company report is to start asking for it a while before finishing the internship so that you can manage this phase and follow the situation more closely and not once back in Italy.
For further information about the internship abroad, you can use the following contacts:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (+39) 0289141 - 2276 or 2397