Communication of corporate social responsibility
De Robert Calzature, thanks also to the example provided by the parent company, Kering, has decided to take a sustainable path that combines attention to virtuous behavior and adequate communication in support of it.
The main activities developed in the research project have been:
- Mapping of the use of Manufacturing Restricted Substances Lists (MRSLs) in De Robert's manufacturing process. To this end, a very detailed analysis protocol has been developed to be used for the mapping of the processes of both De Robert footwear and suppliers.
- Identification of alternatives to Manufacturing Restricted Substances Lists (MRSLs) and of KPIs that can measure the environmental impact and business performance of the alternative choices identified.
- Exploration of the current Shared Value Portfolio (SVP) of the company (CSR, philanthropy, Created Shared Value activities).
- Evaluation of opportunities for the development of new Shared Value Portfolios and circular economy models. In particular, the company, among the existing circular economy models, was interested in identifying a virtuous process of "resource recovery".
- Identification of models of virtuous Shared Value Portfolio (SVP) of competitors, useful as stimulus for the future development of business activities.
- Proposal of a communication plan for the chosen policy options.