Registration procedures for companies and holders of a VAT number
Application for admission can only be made at the address: http://servizionline.iulm.it/.
> If you are an IULM student, enter your username and password to access your personal page; then go to the secretarial section and select pre-enrolment.
> If you are a student from another University, proceed with the registration and go to the personal page; then go to the secretarial section and select pre-enrolment.
From your personal page you have to:
- indicate the chosen Master (you can submit more questions for different courses)
- upload the following documents in pdf: (not for students from IULM degree courses)
- photocopy of identity card
- photocopy of tax code
- degree certificate / original transcript with exams taken
- optional submission of an international language certificate attesting to a good knowledge of English (IELTS or TOEFL)
- photocopy of payment of pre-enrolment fee
Once the application has been accepted, candidates will receive a letter of enrolment for the Master's course in the name of the company paying with the amount of the fee and its expiry date.
Companies are kindly requested to send a copy of the bank transfer by email to: [email protected]
Companies and candidates will receive invoices.
For information: [email protected] - 02