Fees, contributions and financial aid
Evaluation criteria and allocation in the contribution bands for foreign students and Italians residing abroad.
For students of Italian or foreign nationality, residing in the European Union and in non-EU countries, whose family unit resides abroad where it produces income and assets, who register or renew their enrolment in the 2nd year of a 3-year degree course or Master's degree course in the academic year 2019/2020, there is a single contribution band corresponding to the maximum band provided for in the Regulations for fees and contributions.
An exception is made for students from particularly poor countries (specified by decree no. 251 of 03.05.2018 of the Ministry for Education, University and Scientific Research in agreement with the Ministry for Foreign Affairs), for whom the single contribution band corresponds to the first band provided for in the Regulation on fees and contributions for the academic year 2019/2020
IULM University offers the most deserving students an exemption of 50% on the tuition fee:
- partial exemption of 50% on the tuition fee for the first year of the course for the first 10 (full-time) students enrolled on a 3-year degree course in the academic year 2019/2020.
Eligible candidates are those who have obtained an admission qualification abroad with a mark equivalent to at least 70/100, calculated on the basis of the formula provided for by the MIUR.
- partial exemption of 50% of the tuition fee for the first year of the course for the first 20 (full-time)students enrolled on a Master's degree course in the academic year 2019/2020.
Eligible candidates are those who have obtained an admission qualification abroad with a mark equivalent to at least 80/110.
DSU Regional Scholarships
Each student (regardless of nationality and country of residence) can apply for regional scholarships.
The student can benefit from:
- partial refund on tuition (50% of tuition will be refunded one year after registration)
- a scholarship with a maximum value of €4500 paid in two instalments
- free access to the university canteen
Eligibility is determined on the basis of merit and the family's economic situation. Full details can be found in the Competition Notice for the allocation of Regional Scholarships
At the request of the interested parties, 10 places will also be reserved for international students, at the reduced rate of € 280 per month, at the University Residences
For further details regarding tuition fees and facilities for foreign students, see the Regulations for tuition and university fees a.a. 2019/2020.