The Regulations for admission to each Master's degree course for the academic year 2020/2021 are available at the following links:
- Master's Degree in Art, Valorization and Market
- Master's Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Master's Degree in Marketing, Consumption and Communication
- Master's Degree in Strategic Communication
- Master's Degree in Television, Cinema and New Media
- Master's Degree in Specialised Translation and Conference Interpreting
Course in Conference Interpreting
Course in Specialised Translation
We inform you that the places for the Master's Degree Courses in Marketing, Consumption and Communication, Strategic Communication and Television, Cinema and New Media are sold out.
Enrolments for the last test session of the following Master's Degree Courses are now open:
Specialist Translation and Conference Interpreting (Specialist Translation curriculum ONLY): 9 September 2020
Art, valorisation and market: 7 September 2020
Hospitality and Tourism Management: 7 September 2020
Enrolments for the admission tests are open until 31 August 2020. Click here to register for the test.
Application for admission
From 16 November 2019 you can apply for admission through the University's Online Services.
To complete your application, you will need to register for the Online Services and access your personal page by entering your username and password, which you were given when you registered. If you are an IULM student you will not have to register but you will have to submit your application through the Online Services.
From your personal page you will have to:
1. indicate the chosen Master's degree course (you can submit several applications for different courses)
2. insert the following documents in pdf format: (excluding students from IULM degree courses)
— valid identity document (identity card, passport, driving licence)
— fiscal code, if not already present on the identity document (only if Italian citizens)
— degree/enrolment certificate with examinations taken (complete with scientific-disciplinary fields) or alternatively a substitute declaration available at this link. (only students not from IULM University)
4. insert the international language certification if provided for in the admission regulations of the course of studies of interest
5. select the available test session
6. print the MAV bulletin of the test admission fee
The application for admission is confirmed only after verification by the bank that the admission fee of €120.00 has been paid, deductible from the first instalment of the registration fee, in case of confirmation of registration and after verification of the curriculum requirements provided for in the Admission Regulations.
No refund will be due if you choose not to confirm your registration.
Students who have passed the test can enrol in the Master's Degree Course.
To perfect your registration, you will need to log in to the Online Services, entering your username and password that you were given when you registered. From your personal page you will have to:
1. confirm the chosen Master's degree course
2. insert your passport photo in electronic format
2. print the MAV bulletin of the first instalment
Registration is confirmed only after verification by the bank that the first instalment has been paid.
No refund of the fees paid is due to those admitted "with reserve" who do not obtain their degree by the autumn session of the academic year 2019/2020 (31 December 2020).
In no case will the first instalment paid be refunded.
IULM University has adopted a system of payment of university fees and contributions centred on "contribution bands" applied to the household on the basis of the ISEE indicator for university benefits.
The amounts of fees and contributions as well as the way in which the band is allocated are regulated annually by the University fees and contributions regulations.
In order to guarantee a good numerical and qualitative teacher-student ratio, which is fundamental for the growth of the students, IULM University has for a long time followed the strategy of limited places.
The numbers of places for the academic year 2020/2021 are as follows:
|MASTER'S DEGREE COURSES 2020/2021||PLACES AVAILABLE|
|Art, Valorization and Market||100|
|Hospitality and Tourism Management||100|
|Specialised Translation and Conference Interpreting||100|
|Marketing, Consumption and Communication||180|
|Television, Cinema and New Media||120|