The Regulations for admission to each Master's degree course for the academic year 2019/2020 are available at the following links:
- Master's Degree in Art, Valorization Strategies and the Market
- Master's Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Master's Degree in Marketing and Communication
- Master's Degree in Strategic Communication
- Master's Degree in Television, Cinema and New Media
- Master's Degree in Specialised Translation and Conference Interpreting
Course in Conference Interpreting
Course in Specialised Translation
How to apply
From November 27, 2018, you can apply through the University's Online Services. First you will have to register in the system, entering the data requested, then you will be able to select the Master's degree course you want to enrol on (if you have not yet definitively chosen your Master's degree course, you can submit multiple applications for different courses).
If you are a IULM student, you will not have to register, but you will still have to apply through the Online Services (even if you only have to take the admission interview).
The application for admission involves the payment of the pre-enrolment fee of €120.00, deductible from the first instalment of the registration fee, in case of confirmation of matriculation.
No refund will be due if you choose not to confirm your matriculation.
At the same time as applying for admission, you will have to book the date of the admission test by choosing from those available.
With the exception of students coming from IULM courses, the application form (Personal Declaration of Certification) must be completed, signed in all its parts and delivered personally to the Students Office or sent by registered post with return receipt to: Università IULM Segreteria studenti - sezione lauree magistrali, Via Carlo Bo, 1 - 20143 Milano, together with a photocopy of a valid identity document, your tax code and a copy of proof of payment of the pre-enrolment fee.
To apply for admission you must:
a) hold a degree or equivalent foreign qualification
b) be enrolled in a 3-year degree programme and plan to graduate by the autumn session of the academic year 2018/2019 (December 31, 2019).
Upon starting the admission procedure, the Students Office will verify that each student has at least one of the following prerequisites:
- to have obtained or be about to obtain a university degree in one of the ministerial classes listed in the requirements for the individual courses or an equivalent foreign qualification
- For students who have obtained or are about to obtain their university degree in classes other than those listed in point 1, to have acquired or be about to acquire at least 60 CFU credits in the scientific-disciplinary sectors listed in the requirements for the individual courses
Once the curricular requirements have been ascertained, you will be admitted to an admission test aimed at assessing your basic aptitude and knowledge. The dates and times of the tests are published in the Admission Regulations.
Students who have passed the admission test can enrol in the Master's degree course. Click here for full details on how to complete the admission procedure.
No refund of the fees paid is due to students with "conditional admission"who do not obtain their degree by the autumn session of the academic year 2018/2019 (31 December 2019).
Under no circumstances will the first instalment paid be refunded.
The number of places available for the academic year 2019/2020 can be found at the following link.
Details on fees and contributions can be found at the following link.
To complete your matriculation you will need to connect to the University's Online Services, entering the username and password that you were provided with when registering. From your personal page you will have to:
- confirm the chosen Master's degree course
- insert your passport photo in electronic format
- print the matriculation application form and the MAV payment slip for the first instalment
Your personal online page will be definitively activated only after you have submitted the matriculation form and a copy of the payment to the Students Office.
In order to guarantee a good numerical and qualitative teacher-student ratio, which is fundamental for the growth of the students, IULM University has for a long time followed the strategy of limited places.
The numbers of places for the academic year 2019/2020 are as follows:
|MASTER'S DEGREE COURSES 2019/2020||PLACES AVAILABLE|
|Art, Valorization Strategies and the Market||100|
|Hospitality and Tourism Management||100|
|Specialised Translation and Conference Interpreting||100|
|Marketing and Communication||180|
|Television, Cinema and New Media||100|