The Regulations for admission to each Master's degree course for the academic year 2022/2023 are available at the following links:
- Master's Degree in Art, Valorizations Srategies and the Markets (Regulation for Admission only in Italian)
- Master's Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Master's Degree in Marketing, Consumption and Communication (Regulation for Admission only in Italian)
- Master's Degree in Strategic Communication
- Master's Degree in Artificial Intelligence for Business and Society (Regulation for Admission only in Italian)
- Master's Degree in Television, Cinema and New Media (Regulation for Admission only in Italian)
- Master's Degree in Specialised Translation and Conference Interpreting (Regulation for Admission only in Italian)
Course in Conference Interpreting
Course in Specialised Translation
Submitting an application for admission
From 29 November 2021 you can submit your application for admission to the Master's degree courses for the 2022/2023 academic year.
To complete your application for admission
- If you are not already registered click here (if you have already registered but have forgotten your password, access the following link to retrieve it)
- Once you have registered, you can register for the admission test here.
- The registration includes the payment of the test fee of € 120. The application for admission is confirmed only after the bank has verified that the payment has been made (deductible from the first instalment of the enrolment fee, in the case of confirmation of enrolment) and after checking that the curricular requirements set out in the Admission Regulations have been met.
The admission fee of €120 is not refundable under any circumstances.
Students who have passed the test will be able to enrol in the Master's degree course.
Enrolment can be carried out through the online procedure and is confirmed only after IULM University has received payment of the first instalment.
Admitted students must complete the enrolment process within the following deadlines:
- I session: by 31 March 2022
- II session: by 16 May 2022
- III Session: by 30 June 2022
- IV session: by 26 September 2022
The deadlines of the sessions following the first are to be verified subject to availability of places.
Enrolment is confirmed only after the bank has verified that the first enrolment instalment has been paid.
In no case is a refund of the first instalment paid.
No refund of fees paid is due to those admitted "with reservations" who do not graduate by the autumn session of the academic year 2021/2022 (31 December 2022).
IULM University has adopted a system for the payment of university fees and contributions based on "contribution brackets" applied to the family unit on the basis of the ISEE indicator for university services.
The amounts of the fees and contributions as well as the method of assigning the band are regulated annually by the University Fees and Contributions Regulation.
In order to guarantee a good numerical and qualitative teacher-student ratio, which is fundamental for the growth of the students, IULM University has for a long time followed the strategy of limited places.The numbers of places for the academic year 2022/2023 are as follows:
|Master's Degree Courses 2022/2023
|Art, Valorization Strategies and the Markets
|Hospitality and Tourism Management
|Specialised Translation and Conference Interpreting
||100 (limited places)|
|Marketing, Consumption and Communication
||180 (no places available)|
|Artificial Intelligence for Business and Society
|Television, Cinema and New Media
||100 (no places available)|
||100 (no places available)|