The Master in Management and Event Communication provides in-depth knowledge in communication, marketing and management to operate in the event and live communication industry.
The exclusive partnership with ADC Group, the Club of Events and BEA (Best Event Awards) guarantees the expertise and a vast network of companies and agencies as well as the opportunity to get in touch with professionals in the sector.
The teaching method combine theoretical lessons with project works and practical lectures held by consultants, managers, entrepreneurs and journalists.
At the end of the program students may do an optional internship to put into practice the skills acquired during the program. The master support them with the CV, interviews preparation and internship research.
- Events market study and trends
- The stages of organizing an event
- Brand and Event management
- Events organization across different fields
- The legal, financial and ethical scenario
- Communication and digital marketing for events