From 10 February 2021, you can apply for admission through the University's online services.
To complete your application, you will need to register for the Online Services and access your personal page by entering the username and password you were given at the time of registration. If you are a IULM student, you do not need to register, but you will still have to submit your application for admission through the Online Services.
From your personal page, you will have to:
- indicate the chosen Master's degree course (you can submit several applications for different courses)
- insert the following documents in pdf format: (excluding students from IULM degree courses)
- valid identity document (identity card, passport, driving licence)
- tax code, if not already present on the identity document (only for Italian citizens)
- degree/enrolment certificate with exams taken (complete with scientific-disciplinary sectors) or a substitute declaration available at this link (only students not from Università IULM)
- insert the international language certificate if provided for by the admission regulations of the relevant course of studies
- select the available test session
- print the MAV form of the test admission fee
The application for admission is confirmed only after verification by the bank that the admission fee of €120.00 has been paid, deductible from the first instalment of the enrolment fee, in the case of confirmation of enrolment and after verification of the curricular requirements provided for in the Admission Regulations.
No refund will be due if you choose not to confirm your enrolment.
Students who have passed the test can enrol in the Master's degree course.
To complete your enrolment, you will need to log in to the Online Services, entering your username and password that you were given when you registered. From your personal page, you will have to:
- confirm the chosen Master's degree course
- insert your passport photo in electronic format
- print the MAV form of the first instalment
Enrolment is confirmed only after the bank has verified that the first enrolment instalment has been paid.
In no case will the first instalment paid be refunded.
IULM University has adopted a system of payment of university fees and contributions based on "contribution bands" applied to the household based on the ISEE indicator for university services.
The amounts of the fees and contributions and the method of assigning the band are regulated annually by the University Fees and Contributions.