- Session I: written test 20 March 2024 - oral test 22 March 2024
- Session II: written test 3 May 2024 - oral test 10 May 2024
- Session III: written test 27 June 2024 - oral test 4 July 2024
Click here to download the Admission Regulations a.y. 2024/25. Here you will find all the information about the admission criteria, the curriculum requirements, the modalities and the contents of the admission test.
Submission of application for admission
Starting Dec. 11, 2023 from 3 p.m., you can submit your application for admission to two-year master's degree courses for A.Y. 2024/2025.
To finalize the application for admission:
- If you are not already registered click here (if you have already registered but cannot remember your password, access the following link to retrieve it)
- Once you have registered, you can register for the admission test from here
- Registration involves the payment of the test fee of €100. The application for admission is confirmed only after the verification by the Banking Institute of the payment and after verification of the curricular requirements provided by the Admission Procedures.
For external applicants: during registration you will be asked to upload:
- For graduands a certificate/self-certification duly signed including exams taken and passed in the University of origin which clearly states the average of marks of already-taken exams
- For graduate students a certificate/self-certification duly signed including exams taken and final Bachelor’s degree mark (issued by the University of origin)
If such a certificate is not available in the personal page at your University or Academy, you can use the proposed template.
The admission fee of €100 will not be refundable under any circumstances.
Students who have passed the test will be able to enroll in the two-year Master's Degree Courses.
Enrolment can be done through the online procedure and is considered confirmed only upon receipt by IULM University of the payment of the first installment.
Admitted students must finalize their matriculation by the following deadlines:
- I session: by April 15th, 2024
- II session: by May 30th, 2024
- III session: by July 29th, 2024
Deadlines for sessions after the first are to be checked subject to availability of places.
Matriculation is confirmed only after verification by the Banking Institution that the first registration installment has been paid.
Under no circumstances is a refund of the first installment paid.
No refund of the paid fees is due to "conditional" admitted students who do not graduate by the fall session of the academic year 2023/2024 (December 31, 2024).
IULM University has adopted a tuition and fees payment system centered on " contribution bands" applied to the household based on the ISEE indicator for university benefits.
For further information, you can contact [email protected]
IULM University has adopted a system of payment of university fees and contributions based on "contribution bands" applied to the household on the basis of the ISEE indicator for university services.
The amounts of fees and contributions, as well as the method of allocation of the band, are regulated annually by the University Tuition and Fees.