Open admission tests for Bachelor's Degrees - I session a.y. 2024/2025
Are you choosing an IULM degree program? You can now go ahead and register for our admission tests for A.Y. 2024/25: find out more..
OnThursday, November 2, 2023, at 2:00 p.m., registration opens for admission tests for the three-year degree programs provided by our University in the a.y. 2024/2025.
You will be able to register by clicking on the REGISTER button until Monday, November 27, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
Our courses for the a.y. 2024/25:
- Arts and Cultural Events 250 places available
- Corporate Communication and Public Relations 200 places available
- Corporate Communication and Public Relations 540 places available
- Communication, Media and Advertising 530 places available
- Interpreting and communication 250 places available
- Languages, culture digital communication 100 places available
- Fashion and creative industries 250 places available
- Tourism, management and culture 240 places available
Click here to view the Admission Test Regulations a.y. 2024/2025.
Remember: the courses offered by our educational offerings can have two types of tests:
1. EVALUATION TEST aimed solely at profiling personal knowledge and skills (including identifying the right class for the foreign languages in the study plan);
2. SELECTIVE TEST to whose final score not only the test result but also the curriculum contributes.
These are tests within the reach of a student either in the penultimate or final year of high school. All the specifications are listed on the A.A. 2024/2025 Admission Test Regulations.
Once you have completed the application process always keep your e-mail inbox (also the SPAM section) monitored; it is there that you will receive all communications pertaining to the admission test you have selected.
University closures year 2024
Below are the University's closure dates for the year 2024 ...
Classes for the second semester begin!
Classes for the second semester of the academic year 2023/2024 start on 19 February! Find out all the ...
What gender of AI?
How artificial intelligences consider gender differences, between mirror games and discrimination...
Invest Your Talent in Italy 2024
The call for proposals for the 9th edition of the project is now online...