Open admission tests for Bachelor's Degrees - I session a.y. 2024/2025
Are you choosing an IULM degree program? You can now go ahead and register for our admission tests for A.Y. 2024/25: find out more..
OnThursday, November 2, 2023, at 2:00 p.m., registration opens for admission tests for the three-year degree programs provided by our University in the a.y. 2024/2025.
You will be able to register by clicking on the REGISTER button until Monday, November 27, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
Our courses for the a.y. 2024/25:
- Arts and Cultural Events 250 places available
- Corporate Communication and Public Relations 200 places available
- Corporate Communication and Public Relations 540 places available
- Communication, Media and Advertising 530 places available
- Interpreting and communication 250 places available
- Languages, culture digital communication 100 places available
- Fashion and creative industries 250 places available
- Tourism, management and culture 240 places available
Click here to view the Admission Test Regulations a.y. 2024/2025.
Remember: the courses offered by our educational offerings can have two types of tests:
1. EVALUATION TEST aimed solely at profiling personal knowledge and skills (including identifying the right class for the foreign languages in the study plan);
2. SELECTIVE TEST to whose final score not only the test result but also the curriculum contributes.
These are tests within the reach of a student either in the penultimate or final year of high school. All the specifications are listed on the A.A. 2024/2025 Admission Test Regulations.
Once you have completed the application process always keep your e-mail inbox (also the SPAM section) monitored; it is there that you will receive all communications pertaining to the admission test you have selected.
Noir in Festival 2023
IULM goes black. The XXXIII edition of the Noir in Festival is coming soon. Check out the program!...
A video challenge for Erasmus students
A video challenge for students who participated in a mobility program in the 2022-2023 academic year...