Pandemic and vaccines: the role of communication and corporations
On the 30th of April at 11:00 am the event in live streaming
"Vaccine hesitancy" is a widespread attitude among citizens around the world and can be mitigated through an effective combination of media channels, messages, nuances, styles and information sources. What do the scientific data tell us about it? Which communication levers can have a greater impact on the willigness to be vaccinated and on the acceptance of pandemic messages by citizens? What will be the role of corporate communication in this process?
A scientific research conducted by Università IULM in collaboration with Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics (Finland), University ofGeorgia (USA) and Kookmin University (Seoul, South Korea) for theInternational Corporate Communication HUB will be presented and discussed on April 30th at 11:00 am. The event will be streamed live on Sole 24 Ore's Linkedin page.
- Welcome by Stefano Lucchini, Chairman of the Advisory Board International Corporate Communication Hub;
- Institutional greeting by IULM Rector, Prof. Gianni Canova
- Paola Ansuini*, Spokesperson of Mario Draghi
- Andrea Costa, Under Secretary of State at the Ministry of Health
- Ferruccio De Bortoli, journalist;
- Marco Montorsi, Rector Humanitas University;
- Stefania Romenti, Professor IULM;
- Fabio Tamburini, Director of Il Sole 24 Ore;
- Rupert Younger, Director of Oxford University Centre for Corporate Reputation.
Stefania Pinna, SkyTg24 journalist
*waiting for confirmation
You can watch the live event here:
Role And Application Of Artificial Intelligence On Digital Communication
Webinar With Mario Coletti "Pervasive A.I. - From Strategy To Execution. Role And Application Of Artif...
IULM Flow Talk 9: 10 principles of a successful Creative Leadership
New appointment with IULM Flow. On March 29 from 18.15 to 19.45 don't miss the meeting: "Leadership Co...
IULM Learning the Future
Learning the Future - New roles for fashion and creative industries. IULM is among the protagonists of...
On February 25th, at 4.30 pm, in the Auditorium will be held the event SUPERTV=SUPERSPOT, a review of ...