The University has activated the payment of university fees through PagoPA, a service created by the Agency for Digital Italy (AgID) to make payments easier, faster and more secure.
Following the new modality, from August 1, 2021 it will no longer be possible to print MAV payment slips from one's private account (while MAVs printed up to July 31, 2021 will still be payable). Each student can print the PagoPA notice with the necessary information for the payment at banks or authorized institutions or proceed directly to the online payment from the "Tasse" page of his/her private area.
- many companies have maximum payment limits, which we invite you to verify directly. In particular, the SisalPay or Lottomatica points have a limit for payment in cash of 999.99 euros and 1,499.99 euros if payment is made by credit card;
- payment in cash is subject to the limits of the law to be verified with the authorized operator to whom you address.
Information on fees and contributions is available at this link.
To print the pagoPA notice
- Connect to the online services of the student secretariat https://servizionline.iulm.it/Home.do
- Select "Login" and enter your authentication credentials to access the "Reserved Area".
- Select "Registrar’s Office", then "Payments" and use the "Print notice" button
To pay ONLINE
- you can use the "Pay with PagoPA" button to proceed with the online payment.
Remember that it is necessary to keep all receipts of payments until the end of the academic career, both for tax purposes and for possible controls.
If you are experiencing technical problems in processing the payment, you can request support by writing to: [email protected]
For support regarding regulatory issues and deadlines you can refer (in addition to the dedicated section on this page) to the contacts of the Student secretariat and the Fees Office.
If you are not up to date with the payment of the fees and contributions due, including additional contributions for late payment, you cannot carry out any career action (e.g. registration of exams taken, transfer to another university or transfer to another course of study, admission to the final degree test).
To check your contribution situation
- connect to the online services of the student secretariat https://servizionline.iulm.it/Home.do
- select the "Menu" icon at the top right and click on "Login". Enter the authentication credentials to access the "Reserved Area".
- select "Registrar’s Office" and then "Payments".