The Master's Degree in Sports Marketing and Communication studies provides analysis and training for participants in sports communication and marketing. It also develops professional profiles suitable for inclusion in the sports market and companies operating in the sector.
Italy / Abroad
The course in Sport Marketing and Communication aims to impart the knowledge and skills in communication and marketing for operators in the sports sector.
The Master aims specifically to:
- study in depth the themes related to sports marketing, from strategy to marketing;
- analyze the particular features of new media, web marketing and social media marketing;
- look at managing communication in sport, also linked to brand management and the press office;
- understand the importance of Corporate Social Responsibility in this area for guiding communication actions;
- teach how to use new technologies for the communication of sport, including virtual sport;
- develop skills for evaluating the effectiveness of sports communication, using both traditional techniques and neuroscience strategies (neuromarketing of sport).
The master is aimed at graduates of first and second level and four-year degree-holders from all Italian universities, and foreign students interested in studying in depth the rationale of companies in the sports sector provided they have a legally recognized equivalent degree. Preferable characteristics are:
- good knowledge of the English language;
- strong motivation;
- spirit of initiative.