The Master provides in-depth skills for the management and promotion of products and services in the Beauty and Wellness sectors and, in addition, provides for job placement in the fields of communication, marketing, retailing, branding and licensing.
The program consists of four lecures modules, a period of internship and a final test at the end of the course.
Main topics: Sector Economics; Consumption, Communication and Public Relations in the Beauty & Wellness sector; Marketing; Brand Management; Digital Communication; Event Organization; Retail; Trend Watching and Forecasting
The projects developed during the Master and the final thesis, directly connected to real business cases, will provide individual students with an important portfolio in terms of both content and experience in the field.
Course main features:
- Cosmetica Italia, the National Association of Cosmetic Companies, is fully involved in the planning of the Master's program lectures, study tours and project work in collaboration with their partner companies
- international trade fairs visits: the most important event is Cosmoprof in Bologna, where students will have the opportunity to visit, contact and discover what's new in beauty and wellness around the world. Relevant brands, such as QC Terme, are promoters of study visits to company's corporate facilities
- internship or project work: at the end of lectures, the Master's Coordination will present an internship proposal to each student. Examples of companies who cooperated in previous years internships: Sephora, Coty, Diego Dalla Palma, Clio Make-up, Cosmetics Italy, QC Terme, and Cosmoprof.
After the master's degree you will be able to fill key roles for companies in the sector such as: Product and Brand Manager, Licensee Manager, Trade Marketing Manager, Communication Officer for Event Management, Fairs and Public Relations operators, Press Office and Events Officer, Researcher and Analyst of retail and product trends, Business Development Manager, Wellness and Spa Manager
- Acquire solid knowledge and articulated marketing and management tools in the Beauty and Wellness sectors
- Develop communication skills and innovative ideas for the promotion of products and services
- Knowing how to better manage the problems of the sector in rapid and stimulating evolution
- Graduates of first and second level and four-year degree-holders from all Italian universities
- Foreign students interested in studying in depth the rationale of companies in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, provided that they have a legally recognized equivalent qualification
- Good knowledge of English
- Strong motivation
- Spirit of initiative