Selection is made by means of an interview aimed at ascertaining the motivation and personal aptitudes of the candidates, qualifications obtained, and ability to use the English language.
Application for admission can only be made at the address: http://servizionline.iulm.it/.
> If you are an IULM student, enter your username and password to access your personal page; then go to the secretarial section and select pre-enrolment.
> If you are a student from another University, proceed with the registration and go to the personal page; then go to the secretarial section and select pre-enrolment.
Application for admission is only confirmed subsequent to:
- The student's registration on our website (http://servizionline.iulm.it/) and the complete filling in of the application form. The document produced at the end of the correct compilation of the application constitutes the substitute declaration of certification relating to the student's school career.
- Confirmation by a bank of the payment of the pre-enrolment fee, to be made using the MAV form generated at the end of the pre-enrolment.
- The following documents having been sent by the interested party
- declaration in lieu of certification (printable through the online services after filling out the pre-enrolment form, with which you can self-certify the obtaining of your degree and the relative exams taken. If you have not yet obtained your degree, you can self-certify your enrolment in the degree or diploma course and the exams taken and to be taken)
- photocopy of identity card
- photocopy of tax code
- photocopy of payment of pre-enrolment fee
- Optional submission of an international language certificate attesting to a good knowledge of English (IELTS or TOEFL)
Documents should be sent by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt to the following address: IULM University - Student Secretariat - Master's Section - Via Carlo Bo, 1 - 20143 Milan.
How to Pay
Each instalment must be paid using the MAV Bulletin downloadable directly from the personal page of online secretarial services and payable at any bank or online, through the website Scrigno Pagofacile of Banca Popolare di Sondrio (if possible make payment by credit card).
Late payment of university instalments will result in a fixed late payment contribution of €75.00