The Master is activated with a minimum number of 15 and a maximum number of 20 students.
There are 15 scholarships for total coverage (5,000.00) and 5 scholarships for partial coverage (3,000.00 euros) of the registration fee, provided by the Fondazione Terzo Pilastro - International.
The lessons will take place at the same time in presence and online: at the time of enrolment the candidate will be able to indicate his or her attendance in presence or online.
The maximum number of places available in the classroom is 15 and will be reserved for those admitted who will request them at the time of enrolment; in the case of requests of more than 15, there will be a rotation in the classroom.
However, it is specified that, according to the trend of the epidemiological curve and the provisions of the authorities, the University reserves the right to organize the teaching exclusively in online mode.
The total cost of the Master is € 5,000.
The Master disposes of twenty scholarships offered by the Fondazione Terzo Pilastro – Internazionale, 15 of which cover the cost of enrolment fully (€5,000) and 5 partially (€3,000).
The selections will take place online on the 3rd of December 2021.
Candidates are selected on the basis of their qualifications, linguistic knowledge and an interview conducted in the presence of an Evaluation Commission, made up of members of the Promoting Committee and of the Scientific Committee, as well as teachers of the Master.
Candidates must demonstrate that they have a good knowledge of English (minimum level B2) and of at least one other language (minimum level B1) among those covered by the course of study (Arabic or Chinese).
The application for admission can only be made at the address: http://servizionline.iulm.it/.
> If you are an IULM student, enter the username and password to access the personal page; enter the secretariat section and select pre-registrations.
> If you are a student from another University, proceed with registration and access the personal page; enter the secretariat section and select pre-registrations.
The application for admission is confirmed only after:
- Student registration on our website (http://servizionline.iulm.it/) and the complete compilation of the admission application. The document produced at the end of the correct compilation of the application constitutes the self-certification declaration relating to the student's academic career.
- Confirmation by the Banking Institute of the payment of the pre-registration fee to be made using the special MAV bulletin, which is generated at the end of the pre-registration.
- Uploading the following documentation to the platform:
- degree / original transcript with exams taken
- photocopy of the identity card
- photocopy of the tax code
- photocopy of the payment of the pre-registration fee
- curriculum vitae
The application for admission is confirmed only after the banking institute has checked that the admission fee of € 100.00 has been paid, deductible from the first installment of the enrollment fee, or reimbursed to study winners to fully cover the enrollment fees, in case of confirmation of enrollment and after the verification of the curricular requirements for admission to the Masters.
No refunds will be due to you in case of non-admission or if you choose not to confirm enrollment.