The application for admission can only be made at the address: http://servizionline.iulm.it/
> If you are an IULM student, enter your username and password to access your personal page; go to the secretarial section and select pre-enrolments
> If you are a student from another University, proceed with registration and log in to your personal page.
Please note: once you have received your credentials you must log in from the MENU section in the upper right hand corner of the page http://servizionline.iulm.it/; then enter the secretariat section and select Admission Tests/Pre-enrolment.
From your personal page you have to:
- indicate the chosen Master (you can submit more questions for different courses)
- upload the following documents in pdf: (not for students from IULM degree courses)
- photocopy of identity card
- photocopy of tax code
- optional degree certificate / original transcript with exams
- photocopy of payment of the fee
Once the documents have been received, and after an initial check of them, the secretariat contacts the candidates to arrange an interview with the coordination of the Master aimed at ascertaining the motivation and personal aptitudes of the candidates.