The Master's course in Information Architecture & User Experience Design is the course of study designed to meet the growing demand for professionals in the digital revolution. Its specific mission is to train specialists who are able to design sites, desktop and mobile applications, intranets, to manage digital communication for businesses and public administration and to organize complex amount of information.
Lectures are delivered in blended formula: online and on campus.
The course can also be entirely delivered in online formula.
- Ethnographic research
- Information architecture
- Crosschannel User Experience
- Fundamentals of visual design
- Fundamentals of cognitive psychology
- Interaction design
- Functional Design
- Rapid prototyping techniques
- Fundamentals of data modeling
- Fundamentals of Project management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Introduction to markup languages and coding fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence
- Social media design
- Test with users
IULM Communication School
Via Carlo Bo, 1 - Milan
Tel: +39 02 891412311
Fax: +39 02 891412371