IULM has set up many instruments and procedures to constantly monitor the quality of teaching and services offered to its students such as evaluation questionnaires regarding programme delivery, specific Joint Commissions, etc.. On this page you will find a summary of the documents and instruments that the University has adopted to ensure course quality and its transparent management and delivery.
- Evaluation of the quality of Teaching by students
- Joint Faculty-Student Commissions
- AlmaLaurea: Placement Statistics for Degree Programme
- AlmaLaurea: Questionnaire on Level of Satisfaction of Students
- Analysis of Student Opinions regarding Teaching and Delivery of Programme
- Analysis of Student Opinions on individual teaching module