- Managing Otherness. The political economy of place images in the case of Tuscany (co-author with A. Loffredo and C. Pasquinelli) in Ashworth, G.J. - Kavaratzis, M. (ed.s), Towards Effective Place Brand Management: Branding European Cities and Regions, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 2010, 89-115
- Regional Development Agencies: The Next Generation? (editor with M. Danson and H. Halkier), London: Routledge, 2012
- Europe’s Changing Regional Geography. The Impact of Inter-regional Networks, (editor with U. Hilpert), London: Routledge, 2013
- The territorial approach to cultural economy: new opportunities for the development of small cities (co-author with G. Cortesi, A. Loffredo, M. Lazzeroni), in “European Planning Studies”, 21 (4), April 2013, 452-472
- Branding the Innovation Place: Managing the Soft Infrastructure of Innovation (co-author with C. Pasquinelli), in U. Hilpert (ed.), Handbook on Politics and Technology, London: Routledge, 2016, 79-90
- Urban brandscape as value ecosystem: The cultural destination strategy of fashion brands (co-author with C. Pasquinelli), in “Place Branding and Public Diplomacy”, February 2016, 12 – 1, 5-16
- The Local Embeddedness of Foreign Campuses: The Case of Tongji University in Florence (co-author with C. Pasquinelli, S. Rovai and S. Tani), in “Journal of Studies in International Education”, 2016, 20(4), 371–385
- The concierge. Tradition, obsolescence and innovation in tourism (co-author with L. Convert), in “Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management”, 2016, n. 2, 17-25
- Tourism in the City. Towards an Integrative Agenda on Urban Tourism (editor with C. Pasquinelli), Berlin: Springer, 2017
- Tourism and regional economic resilience from a policy perspective: lessons from smart specialisation strategies in Europe (co-author with F. Grillo, G. Lazzeri and C. Pasquinelli), in “European Planning Studies”, 2017, 25 (1), 140-153
- Industry Modernisation and Beyond. Visions and Pragmatism in Italian Industrial Policy, in Grasse A., Grimm M., Labitzke J. (ed.s), Italien zwischen Krise und Aufbruch. Reformen und Reformversuche der Regierung Renzi, Wiesbaden: Springer, 2018, 297-312
- Chinese creative entrepreneurs in fashion and luxury: an exploratory case study of a concept store in Beijing (co-author with S. Rovai), in Lazzeretti, L., Vecco, M. (ed.s) Creative Industries, Entrepreneurship and Local Development: Paradigms in transition in a global perspective, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 2018, 221-238
- Global management and “economic patriotism”, in Brondoni, S. (ed.), Competitive Business Management, London – Torino: Routledge – Giappichelli, 2018, 69-78
- Virtual Cultural Experiences: The Drivers of Satisfaction (co-author with M. Bergamasco, R. Brehonnet, M. Carrozzino and J. Lagier), in “Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management”, 2018, 2, 52-65
- Gastronomy and Local Development. Quality of products, quality of places, quality of experiences (editor with C. Clergeau and O. Etcheverria), London: Routledge, 2019
- Enjeux et défis du “tourisme urbain” (co-author with C. Guibert and M. R. Khomsi), in “Téoros. Revue de recherche en tourisme”, 2019, 38(1), 1-7.
Pur applicando tutte le necessarie diligenze volte a garantire la pubblicazione di informazioni corrette, aggiornate e complete, l’Università IULM non è responsabile dei contenuti riportati nei curricula pubblicati online sul Portale www.iulm.it.
Il titolare del presente curriculum vitae è garante e responsabile in via esclusiva della correttezza e veridicità delle informazioni in esso riportate.