In order to encourage attendance on our degree and Master’s courses, IULM University provides a series of special services and financial aid programmes, such as regional scholarships, and the reimbursement of enrolment fees and university contributions for disadvantaged students. In addition, IULM offers University Scholarships and incentives for internships and the carrying out of research theses abroad. In this way we aim to give all deserving students the opportunity to attend our University regardless of their financial conditions.
- Regional Scholarship and similar financial benefits for students who are regularly enrolled at university and who meet merit and income requirements
- University Scholarships are available for students who meet the merit requirements to encourage and provide support for the carrying out of their research thesis abroad and participation in specific international mobility programmes.
- Scholarships for International students
- Accommodation at IULM University Residences on favourable terms for students who are regularly enrolled at the University and who meet income and merit requirements, or at a full rate for students who are regularly enrolled at the University and who meet merit requirements.
- Catering services on favourable terms for students who meet income and merit requirements.
It is possible to apply for the above-mentioned benefits by responding to the call for applications, which is published annually on the basis of specific income and /or merit requirements.
Regional Scholarships and all the other benefits for deserving students can only be awarded on the basis of the annual provisions of the Lombardy Regional Government.
For further details please refer to the archives of the previous calls for applications.
The Fees, Contributions and Right to Study Office (Ufficio Tasse, Contributi e Diritto allo Studio) is located on the 4th floor of the IULM 1 building.
Student reception times are: Monday – Friday: 9.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. and 2 p.m. - 4.30 p.m.
For further information please write to: [email protected]