MICRI is the only postgraduate training experience in the Italian and international panorama that allows you to access the world of strategic communication in the current globalized landscape and that allows you to get in touch with the best professionals and experts.
A unique training path that, with its fifteen years of experience, has always been able to keep pace with planetary changes and leads its students on their way to the world of work.
MICRI takes you to the United States with a series of targeted meetings in Washington DC and New York City.
After the conclusion of the first year, it is possible to access a second year of training at the University of Nebraska, Kearney, USA for the achievement of a second degree of Master in Business Administration (MBA).
Italian / English
- Develop critical and analytical skills in a global context by understanding the international communication processes of the main current issues;
- Analyze the communication environment in all its components, through all its tools and through the specific languages;
- Learn the strategies and procedures to operate in complex organizations and manage communication processes;
- To develop professionals with clear principles linked to sustainability and the ethical development of the company;
- Train Professionals aimed at multiculturalism, diversity and social integration;
- Create new international leaders with a hybrid training between management and communication, between analog and digital.
Candidates must hold a Bachelor's degree of either level I or II in humanities, law, economics or social field.
It is necessary to have an excellent knowledge of both Italian and English. If you do not have an IELTS or TOEFL certification, your level will be verified during the selection interview.
GPA of the degree is at least 2.75 points out of 4.0.
Possession of an English language level C1 certification (IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 550 or IBT 79).
One of the following characteristics: Bachelor/Master/Doctoral degree; two or more years of full-time work after the Bachelor's degree; GMAT (minimum level 500) or GRE equivalent.
Professor of Politics at IES Abroad Rome. Lecturer and Postdoc at USI in Switzerland. Editor Encyclopedia of Lobbying
Professor of Cross cultural communication, strategy and International Marketing, External Relations and Global Engagement -The World Bank Group
President of Gambel Group and member of the Scientific Advisory Committee of SMEs at CONFINDUSTRIA
Goodman Michael B.
Professor and Director of the Master in Corporate Communication at Baruch College, The City University of New York