The University has enhanced its multidisciplinary identity by promoting research capable not only of producing significant results and recognised by the scientific communities of reference, but also of experimenting with innovative forms of synergistic and cooperative language between different areas of knowledge. Within this context lies the development of Research Centres and Laboratories that have fully demonstrated their ability to offer services to the wider community.
IULM University recognizes as Research Centers / Observatories those realities that have successfully passed through a phase of experimentation. The currently recognized IULM Research Centers / Observatories are:
- Behavior & Brain Lab, under the direction of Prof. Vincenzo Russo;
- Centre for Strategic Communication (CECOMS), under the direction of Prof. Stefania Romenti;
- Euresis Centre for Diagnosis, Intervention, DSA Research, under the direction of Prof. Francesca Santulli;
- Centre fot Employee Relations and Communication, under the direction of Prof. Alessandra Mazzei;
- Human Lab Observatory, coordinated by Prof. Giovanna Rocca.
- Observatory on Public Communication, Public Branding and Digital Transformation, coordinated by Prof. Stefano Rolando
- Retail Brand Communication Observatory, coordinated by Prof. Francesco Massara
Edificio: IULM 5
Centre for neuropsychophysiological research on decisions, emotions and actions.
The Center for International Marketing & Sales Communication (CIMASC) conducts basic and applied research aimed at interpreting changes in global markets and identifying new integrated marketing and sales communication approaches to manage them.