Service desk - new students
Through the service help desk, you will have all the support and assistance necessary to start your university career in the best possible way, thanks to the experience of a student who has already graduated from the University.
How do I talk to a Professor? And how do I make my study programme? Do I have to attend the English course? But what if I want to do Erasmus? If you have any doubts, please contact the freshmen's help desk. It is open during class periods at the Ufficio Orientamento, Tutorato e Counseling, where you will always find someone to help you and answer your questions!
From September 28th to November 6th peer tutors will be available to freshmen of the first years through Teams according to the following schedule:
- Arts, Media, Cultural Events with Tess: Tuesday 2.00-3.00pm. Here's the link to Teams
- Fashion and creative industries with Alessia: Thursday 10.30-11.30am. Here's the link to Teams
- Tourism, Mangement and Culture: Monday 3.00-4.00pm. Here's the link to Teams
- Communication, Media and Advertising with Matilde and Alessandro: Friday 10.30-11.30am. Here's the link to Teams
- Corporate Communication and Public Relations with Maria and Alessia: Thursday 4.30-5.30pm. Heres' the link to Teams
- Corporate Communication and Public Relations (in English) with Cristiana: Thursday 9.30-10.30am. Here's the link to Teams
- Interpreting and Communication with Francesca and Luna: Monday 12.00-1.00pm. Here's the link to Teams