Junior Summer School
A free course for International and Italian high school students. Five days together with IULM professors to deepen the themes of communication in the first University of the sector in Italy.
The Junior Summer School 2020 is back online!
The current situation precludes us from welcoming you to the IULM campus, which is why we are waiting for you in our virtual classrooms for a week dedicated to communication issues, from June 29th to July 3rd.
You will be able to attend lessons by videoconference, meet the university professors and learn more about the contents of the IULM training offer.
The Junior Summer School is aimed at all high school students.
A week of full immersion on the following topics:
- Corporate communication (in English)
- Language mediation (in Italian)
- Seriality in the media (in Italian)
- Corporate communication (in Italian)
- Arts (in Italian)
- Tourism (in Italian)
- Fashion (in Italian)
Registrations for the Junior Summer School 2020 are now closed, if you wish to receive any further information please contact us at [email protected]
Corporate communication (ENG) class schedule
- Wed. July 1st,12:30 PM (CEST) Corporate communication - Prof. Silvia Ravazzani
- Thu. July 2nd, 12:30 PM (CEST) Marketing - Prof. Massimiliano Freddi
- Fri. July 3rd, 12:30 PM (CEST) Information Systems & Digital Trends - Prof. Vanessa Gemmo
The Italian-taught class schedule is available here.
For any further information please send us an email at [email protected]