The Master's course aims to meet the needs of companies to have highly qualified staff in the sales sector who know how to address new business challenges: satisfy customers, improve the online and offline shopping experience, produce profits and consolidate the value of the brand.
The course of study will be divided into theoretical and practical lessons in the classroom, project work and case studies, visits to shopping centers, outlet villages and industry associations.
The educational programme also includes study tours in Italy and in a European capital that is witnessing a radical transformation of the retail sector.
Italy / Abroad
The Master aims to train professionals in the retail and sales sector with the objective of transferring:
- Knowledge to convert brand preferences into profit;
- Knowledge of brands, physical and digital retail for integrated touch point management;
- Technical knowledge of tools needed to evaluate and account for retail performance measures and KPIs;
- Organizational knowledge to manage sales staff.
The Master is aimed at graduates and professionals interested in deepening the following topics:
- Brand experience & touchpoint
- Retail & Sales Management
- In-store Sales Management
- Omnichannel integration & service design
- Data & Digital Management
- Staff organization & soft skills